Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEWS: Gaga talks ARTPOP, Applause, VMAs, + injury with WWD

Americano

Featured Posts

U-GO-BOY

“I’m sending a doppelgänger,†she says. “I’m going this year as a fried egg instead of hard-boiled.â€

wtf does that mean :giveup:

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Stranger

• SEANGT

• Bellatrix

• aaronyoji

That feeling i got reading the interview was perfect. I've missed all this Gaga news so much plus the art work was gorgeous

I’ll tell you that it is very fun, and that it’s full of happiness, because what I’m saying in the song essentially is that I live for the applause. I live for the way you cheer and scream for me. Give me that thing that I love. Put your hands up, make them touch.

It's a fun song then! 

lhurtadojr

"Gaga chose the cover image from the video shoot because she thought it showed a different side of her performance,"

so we get the cover and also a still from the video hehe nice

Kermit the frog

It’s interesting how you view things, and you look at it like, I’m a pop icon, and [you wonder] ‘Is this the image of the album? Is this the direction? Who came up with it?’ I think that’s so interesting because it’s exactly the kind of thing we’re trying to destroy. This is one jacket. This is one image. This is one moment. This is one statement.

When you watch each image and you watch each thing come out, they might not look exactly the same,†says Gaga. “[i’m not] defined by the same designer or defined by the same hair cut or defined by the same icon. The statement is that I’m not one icon. I’m every icon. I’m an icon that is made out of all the colors on the palette at every time. I have no restrictions. No restrictions.

FU.CK. YES. YESSSSSSSS!!! 

:legend:

The single cover... I like it, and it's so different from everything she's ever done!

"[i’m not] defined by the same designer or defined by the same hair cut or defined by the same icon. The statement is that I’m not one icon. I’m every icon. I’m an icon that is made out of all the colors on the palette at every time. I have no restrictions. No restrictions.â€

I guess we'll see a lot of things she hasn't done yet.

MJ Holland

The statement is that I’m not one icon. I’m every icon. I’m an icon that is made out of all the colors on the palette at every time. I have no restrictions. No restrictions.

Doogi

I cannot breathe with all this new info!! :nooo: But the part about her injury!! :omg: :cryga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Monsterorgasm

OMG! Robert Wilson is doing the VMAs with her???? This will be the BEST performance ever! His sense of perfection, composition and the semi-abstract is fantastic!!!!

EarnYourLeather

“When you watch each image and you watch each thing come out, they might not look exactly the same,†says Gaga. “[i’m not] defined by the same designer or defined by the same hair cut or defined by the same icon. The statement is that I’m not one icon. I’m every icon. I’m an icon that is made out of all the colors on the palette at every time. I have no restrictions. No restrictions.â€

Well, ladies and gents, this explains the inconsistencies in her outfits as of late.

Harry

What an interesting read, I missed her magazine interviews so much

Also what a great surprise, I'm loving how things are showing up unexpectedly this time around instead of the whole announcing an announcement thing.

• Shadow locked this topic