I actually believe it is... 

71411_570011679709170_57052867_n.jpg

for the VMAs...

She is going all out weird at the VMAs lmao

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

We're not talking about the same kind of clowns. Pierrot is more jester-ish.

Pierrot_by_laurart.png

THE MANIFESTO OF LITTLE MONSTERS!

There's something heroic about the way my fans operate their cameras. So precisely and intricately, so proudly, and so methodically. Like Kings writing the history of their people. It's their prolific nature that both creates and procures what will later be perceived as the "kingdom." So, the real truth about Lady Gaga fans lies in this sentiment: They are the kings. They are the queens. They write the history of the kingdom, while I am something of a devoted Jester.

If Marc is right, Gaga might be a "Jester" in the single cover! I'm telling you guys, it seems Gaga always stems something from the past into the future of her work and music!  :udidnt:

It is in the theory of perception that we have established our bond. Or, the lie, I should say, for which we kill. We are nothing without our image. Without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of who we perceive ourselves to be, or rather to become, in the future.

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Zilla

"His character in postmodern popular cultureâ€â€in poetry, fiction, the visual arts, as well as works for the stage, screen, and concert hallâ€â€is that of the sad clown, pining for love of Columbine, who usually breaks his heart and leaves him for Harlequin."

makes sense, she's craving for love ie. the stage

Pierrot's more of a harlequin clown not a circus clown. BIG difference :)

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

LittIe Monster

Another small clip:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShsolvJtVlM

that painting/photo they show reminded me of that perriot the clown thing 

@whoriscope ig

ThisGuyTony

First he says: "The single cover is nothing like the ARTPOP promo pics. She's in full "clown" makeup. She looks cute though."

And then: "I don't have the cover! She flashed it to us on her phone and then hid it."

And then somehow, someone sent it to him.

I don't know...

Stephen

THE MANIFESTO OF LITTLE MONSTERS!

There's something heroic about the way my fans operate their cameras. So precisely and intricately, so proudly, and so methodically. Like Kings writing the history of their people. It's their prolific nature that both creates and procures what will later be perceived as the "kingdom." So, the real truth about Lady Gaga fans lies in this sentiment: They are the kings. They are the queens. They write the history of the kingdom, while I am something of a devoted Jester.

If Marc is right, Gaga might be a "Jester" in the single cover! I'm telling you guys, it seems Gaga always stems something from the past into the future of her work and music!  :udidnt:

It is in the theory of perception that we have established our bond. Or, the lie, I should say, for which we kill. We are nothing without our image. Without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of who we perceive ourselves to be, or rather to become, in the future.

Oh my ****ing god :nooo:

TimisaMonster

2009061800739_0.jpg

The outfit is a tribute to Harley Quinn, but her makeup isn't clownish....Are you throwin' shade? :ohwell:

RAMROD

The outfit is a tribute to Harley Quinn, but her makeup isn't clownish....Are you throwin' shade? :ohwell:

lady-gaga-pic-getty-image-1-887211236.jp

No just saying hi.

:fan:  :redface:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

Oh my ****ing god :nooo:

This woman's entire future career stems off of things she's already done or said tbh! :shocked:  

She's so sneaky and a genius at the same time! :haha:

lady-gaga-pic-getty-image-1-887211236.jp

No just saying hi.

:fan:  :redface:

Even this isn't clown makeup...man you are throwin some serious dirt at Gaga rn! krFiINE.gif

"His character in postmodern popular cultureâ€â€in poetry, fiction, the visual arts, as well as works for the stage, screen, and concert hallâ€â€is that of the sad clown, pining for love of Columbine, who usually breaks his heart and leaves him for Harlequin."

makes sense, she's craving for love ie. the stage

Pierrot's more of a harlequin clown not a circus clown. BIG difference :)

Exactly. Lemme just post my interpretation here:

After reading information on Pierrot's Wikipedia page, I'm leaning towards the fact that the single cover is a painting of his face. That character was viewed as a naive fool. He kept falling for Colombine but she ended up breaking his heart and going over to another man. This reminded me a lot about the relationship Gaga had with Luc Carl. She kept getting fooled but she still loved him no matter what. She wrote songs and  dyed her hair blonde for him. It's as if he made her transform herself into something just to please him. "I'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel, but I'm still in love with Judas, baby" is similar to Pierrot's relationship with Colombine.

Also, Pierrot is a sad clown. His job is to entertain people in a form of theater. He's just a character, he's not real. It reminded me of Jo Calderone's speech in which he says that Gaga told him "Jo, I'm not real. I'm theater". And after each play, everyone applauds him long and loud but in the end, he's just a sad clown.

RAMROD

This woman's entire future career stems off of things she's already done or said tbh! :shocked:  

She's so sneaky and a genius at the same time! :haha:

Even this isn't clown makeup...man you are throwin some serious dirt at Gaga rn! krFiINE.gif

She will look good even as clown though

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stephen

Exactly. Lemme just post my interpretation here:

After reading information on Pierrot's Wikipedia page, I'm leaning towards the fact that the single cover is a painting of his face. That character was viewed as a naive fool. He kept falling for Colombine but she ended up breaking his heart and going over to another man. This reminded me a lot about the relationship Gaga had with Luc Carl. She kept getting fooled but she still loved him no matter what. She wrote songs and  dyed her hair blonde for him. It's as if he made her transform herself into something just to please him. "I'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel, but I'm still in love with Judas, baby" is similar to Pierrot's relationship with Colombine.

Also, Pierrot is a sad clown. His job is to entertain people in a form of theater. He's just a character, he's not real. It reminded me of Jo Calderone's speech in which he says that Gaga told him "Jo, I'm not real. I'm theater". And after each play, everyone applauds him long and loud but in the end, he's just a sad clown.

oh my god  :cry:

TimisaMonster

She will look good even as clown though

How do you know? :confused:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived