Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Justin Bieber

wiltedbliss

Favorite Justin Bieber album  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Justin Bieber studio album?

Featured Posts

It's obviously a promo, but I don't see the problem. :shrug:  He probably didn't even said this. Nothing bad with selling your ****, sure this is not the most original way, but as long as it works... :haha:

Ladey Gagz

This is probably all a stunt so the fans buy his perfume so they think they have a chance :flop:

I thought the exact same thing. Liking people who bought your perfume? :flop:

Bellatrix

I actually like Believe. It has as much more mature sound than his previous music. It's just such a shame that he's acting so... you know. 

MUSIC VIDEO: Lolly feat. Justin Bieber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiOmXeKyrxo

justin-bieber-juicy-j-lolly-video-650-43

Sometimes Justin Bieber spits rhymes while wearing a tie dye tank top, while other times Justin Bieber spits rhymes while wearing no shirt at all. Fortunately, the music video for Maejor Ali's single "Lolly," which features the Biebs as well as Juicy J and was released on Tuesday (Sept. 17), features both.

The clip finds the three vocal artists palling around in a neon studio full of enthusiastic dancers and lollipop lickers. Bieber shows up around the 1:15 mark, rapping lines like "Fifty for the necklace, look down at my set list/Got your girlfriend at your crib watching Netflix" while rocking a gold chain, flipped-up hairdo and relaxed grin.

Here's the full article.