💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Justin Bieber

wiltedbliss

Favorite Justin Bieber album  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Justin Bieber studio album?

Featured Posts

JustinLovesGaga

I don't like his attitude lately, but he's undeniably s-xy and has awesome music, so I'm a fan. :flutter:

KillerCupcake

So apparently this is how Justin Bieber has been sneaking out of his hotel in Toronto the last day. This is one of his bodyguards wheeling him out. 

994543_10151650686707108_1987157232_n.jp

:rofl:

JustinLovesGaga

So apparently this is how Justin Bieber has been sneaking out of his hotel in Toronto the last day. This is one of his bodyguards wheeling him out. 

WHAT OMG this is what you call dedication :lmao:

chris777

No way!   :rip:

Edited by chris777

I have to admit I secretly loved some of his songs back in the days! never let you go, stuck in a moment, eenie meenie, down to earth and somebody to love. However his behaviour since Believe is a big no no :noparty: I hope the humble kid from Canada will make a comeback one day!

wiltedbliss

Justin Bieber "did nothing" for Selena Gomez's birthday

Has Justin been banned from Selena’s blowout birthday bash on July 27? A source close to the ‘Boyfriend’ singer reveals to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY why he may not even have an invite to the party!

Over the course of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez’s relationship, he has treated her like an absolute princess on her birthdays. But that was when they were dating  this year, for Selena’s big 2-1, things have been very different.

Justin Bieber’s Gift To Selena Gomez For Her Birthday  Nothing

As Selena stated in an interview with E! on July 21, she’s single now. Evidently that means that the special treatment is over.

“He did nothing†for Selena’s birthday, a source close to Justin tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. And that lack of effort may have gotten his name crossed off the guest list for Selena’s massive birthday bash, which is scheduled for Saturday, July 27. The source also reveals that Justin “will not see her†at all.

Wow, how shocking! Selena has always been Justin’s top priority, even when they’ve been apart  when they were broken up in February, he seemed to send her a sweet Valentine’s Day message, tweeting, “U should know that you are beautiful. Happy Valentine’s Day.†So for Justin to do absolutely nothing on Selena’s big 21st birthday suggests that they’re much further apart than we suspected.

Justin Bieber: Why Did He Ignore Selena Gomez’s Birthday?

Justin has obviously been busy on his “Believe†tour, performing in Ottawa, Canada a day after Selena’s birthday (he’s also scheduled to be in Detroit on July 28, a day after her big party), but we know that if he had wanted to see her, he would’ve made something happen. And even if he wasn’t going to be able to see her in person, we still expected him to give her some grand, romantic gift!

So why did Justin go completely cold on Selena on her birthday? Was it because she said she was single, or was he possibly upset because he didn’t get invited to any of her birthday parties?

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Let us know!

SOURCE

JustinLovesGaga

Justin Bieber "did nothing" for Selena Gomez's birthday

SOURCE

Maybe they're finally cutting ties.

Or she just pissed him off and he decided to retaliate with "nothing" for her birthday.

Edited by JustinLovesGaga

Now that they count both sales and streaming RIAA has said "Baby" is the top digital single ever in the US, awarded 12x platinum.

Edited by Blues

HausOfHarlow

So JBiebz is coming about 90 minutes away from me and I found 2 balcony / full view seats for $30 each... and all three of my JB fan friends don't wanna go... 

I'm not big on him, I just know about half of Believe, but I felt it would be cool just to say I've seen him once in my life... As a 20 yr old male, I'm definitely not going alone.... I just idk. SOMEONE GO WITH ME! Hahahaha

biggestmonster

I recently listened his last album - " Believe " - for the first time and , honestly , it sucked . The only songs I somehow liked were the singles ... nothing interesting at all ...

• 1 month later...