💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Justin Bieber

wiltedbliss

Favorite Justin Bieber album  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Justin Bieber studio album?

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Maturing? Um... it's not 3 hairs on your face that make you a man, ma'am. The boy is punching people in clubs and goes hiding behind his bodyguards, for Christ's sake :awkney: How is that maturing?

Edited by elijahfan

Gagaloo911

Another one?

Wasn't one enough? :awkney:

They must have decided to release a new movie every album to try and make up in $10 movie tickets what they lose in those poor album sales of his :coffee:

And the selling of the music industries biggest product artist continues.  I wonder how many dolls he'll have made this year? He's not an artist, just a piece of merchandise. 

We're all Stronger Together!

And the selling of the music industries biggest product artist continues.  I wonder how many dolls he'll have made this year? He's not an artist, just a piece of merchandise. 

Sure he is an artist.

Didn't dis same bish made a movie called with the same name about the same shiet like 3 years ago? :awkney:

There's more to his story :awkney: ... The behind the scenes smoking?

The spitting on the fans or punching djs for not playing hiphop or pissing on buckets. This hypocrite shietturd deserves nothing

Didn't dis same bish made a movie called with the same name about the same shiet like 3 years ago? :awkney:

:lmao: this post made my day tbh

The spitting on the fans or punching djs for not playing hiphop or pissing on buckets. This hypocrite shietturd deserves nothing