Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Justin Bieber

wiltedbliss

Favorite Justin Bieber album  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Justin Bieber studio album?

Featured Posts

KillerCupcake

They stop and take a picture and gives them a little hug. That's what they paid for was a picture and greet with him and that's what they got. the drama.

Most artist describe a meet and greet like that, but spend MORE than 3 sec with the fans. It's ****ing ridiculous. He obviously doesn't give a sh*t or he would tell his management something. 

Katy Perry meet and greets were MUCH longer for people who paid regular prices. 

J e s s e

Him pushing them :wtf:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

They stop and take a picture and gives them a little hug. That's what they paid for was a picture and greet with him and that's what they got. the drama.

how would you like it if you were pushed around like a cow, and got to be with your fave for less than 3 seconds?

wouldnt you be upset that you wasted 1500 of your hard-earned money, only to be tossed away like a used condom?

ryhanna

That's terrible treatment. These girls keep Justin in business, and they get herded about and barely get to say hi? I get that he has a lot of fans who want to meet him, but come on, these girls paid a lot of money for this, show some gratitude. 

Elizabeth

That's absolutely disgusting, barely even classes as a meet and greet imo.

The fact that security guy was actually grabbing those girls and pretty much throwing them out of the room is vile.

Lmao You know I leaked them for the better! DJ Stolen was going to sell them to people! And gal, who's ass is in jail? Not mine. Those b---hes know I'm innocent :messga:

i dont get it, btw dj stolen is in jail? Edited by SayCart

australiagaga

he leaked her songs?!

i domt get it, btw dj stolen is in jail?

I kind of hacked DJ Stolen a while ago, and leaked the unreleased songs he was planning on selling/trading. And yes, he's in jail and was fined $150,000

I kind of hacked DJ Stolen a while ago, and leaked the unreleased songs he was planning on selling/trading. And yes, he's in jail and was fined $150,000

:lmao: but why is he in jail if he never got a chance to leak them or did he? And how long ago did u hack him?

australiagaga

:lmao: but why is he in jail if he never got a chance to leak them or did he? And how long ago did u hack him?

He leaked quite a few different artists email accounts etc. So he was leaking a lot of other material as well! I think like 2010?