• Last Reply
RunTheNight

I'd love to see a song titled "Applause" slays the charts tbh :legend:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I like the name "Applause" :)

but I would much prefer "The Applause" as the title

lodylody

The Applause > Applause

But it doesn't matter, Applause is different to The Applause and sounds unique. :shrug: 

AlienFugitive

The Applause does sound better as a song title, but as long as the song is good, I could care less about the title. :yes:

Jeff already said that he really likes everything he has heard from AP (the lead single, I'm assuming). I don't think we have anything to worry about. Of course there will be fans who hate the song, just like everything else Gaga releases / does

Exactly! Sorry, just wanted to second this. It's Gaga, it's experimental... meaning, lowest-common-denominator-type folks might hate it while it's like a Christmas and Birthday present rolled in one for us! ;)

''I wouldn't personally really worry about the title'' sounds to me like we should be worried about the song itself 

That's what I got from it too. lol

loljustinwat

He said not to read into his words, and I feel that is exactly what people are doing. Relax and let things happen as they will! You will either enjoy it or you won't, and it's okay either way.

He has mentioned enjoying what he's heard from AP, so I am not worried. 

Jellybean Monster

It'll be fine. I doubt they (Gaga, people she works with, and her label) would even allow a "floppy" 1st single to be released from her right now considering it's been way too long, with so much hype about this album and they probably all feel as though there's still something left to prove.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived