Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's IDEA notebook

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

It looks like a graveyard of female symbols and a Jeff Koons dog in the background.

Sudarshana

still don't get it what the giant dog has to do with applause :huh:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

babygagaloo

I see a UFO on the left, and on the right is that a spirit house? and people pay respect? omg....what an idea of mine!  :cry:

Dylangaga

lmfao lets face it we'll never get into GAGA'S head

but im pretty certain thats a balloon animal and her hinting jeff koons has a lot to do with the lead single

Tony31511

That "dog" drawing she made in the book looks like something Jeff Koons would make! He likes making balloon animal sculptures! Maybe he's involved in a future performance and he created something for her stage?

aaronyoji

i LOVE that with this era it seems to me that shell be documenting her creative process a lot more and sharing it with us, because the creative process is her obsession, and ARTPOP is all about obsessions. a look into her process is what I obsess over, and this is like p0rn for me lol. 

aaronyoji

still don't get it what the giant dog has to do with applause :huh:

because dogs live for the applause, and love to perform. like in those dog shows they broadcast on tv. 

also, dogs are very affectionate and loyal, they feed off of other's affection, the way gaga + her fans do through the IV of creativity. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived