Possible ARTPOP Information

itmightberyan

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blank Space

All this infor and 17 min new video..:Emo: :rip:

I think I've lost my all interest and hype in ARTPOP it looks like a BTW 2.0 with these videos I can't  :pukey: I like short movies,but for ARTPOP I wanted something more for GP for example video 5min long maximum because people are not here for 20min video on Youtube...

If thats all truth ARTPOP may sell even less than BTW...

soundwave

3. You probably won’t like it the first time you hear it as it is not radio friendly…..at all. The “commercial" aspect is still progressive.

6. One song pokes fun at Born This Way, and says “These problems that they can’t suck up, leads to incisions, fill up your cups."
7. Gaga also makes mockery of Madonna. (Some might say she is contrasting Born This Way, but she is not, she is feeding the media monster.)

PLEASE NO

Soul Hybrid

- Gaga Killing Joe

- pokes fun of BTW and Madonna

- 17 or + of length of music videos

- An era Dark and Ironic

:eww:

But with LADY GAGA 

:ohwell:

Come on people, we should learn to ignore attention seeking posts such as these. It's quite obviously fake. If not, this would be her worst album yet and I doubt it.

For those who think this album is techno/trap/dubstep, you are mistaken.

Hope this is true! :legend:

artpoppist

"11. This album has more collabs than any other on this album, and I think one of them is going to really really shock people and her little monsters. "

Kelly Osbourne/Madonna  :troll:

Sources on set might as well be the guy who heard the guy who heard the guy who said "I'm so tired!". :lolgaga:

tumblr_mqdj6trcOH1rwmx8ho1_500.png they just posted this. Wtf? 

crackpoppodcast

Lana is the surprise collab on the album and this was all just a set up to rise some tension between the fanbases. I predict a VMA's comeback featuring Lana "the new it girl" who kills the blonde popstar and skyrockets her to fame.

I think the fusion of ART and POP is meant to be more seamless than what this implies. 

We're all Stronger Together!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived