• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prometheus

• RAMROD

• HausOfMark

• GHGUY

Cameron Dallas

So the little monsters on lm.com are piercing their septums.. It's happening guys smh

Essence

Idek what to think, all I know is that ARTPOP is all new and I'm ready to stay on this roller coaster. If she can balance this stefani grungy look with the s-xy natural ga I will be very excited.

Can't wait for August 19.

So the little monsters on lm.com are piercing their septums.. It's happening guys smh
I really hope they are getting it professionally done. Idk if theres any veins in that area, but you can hurt yourself or get infections if you dont do it properly or clean it lol.

I love how gaga always preaches to be yourself but all people seem to want is to be her and do everything she does lmao

lairofhk

Seems like she has been trying to destroy whats left of her fanbase since 2011.

Yeah, something like this. I think she's just thoroughly confused everyone at this point. 

MJ Holland

Somethings not adding up. Rocker Ga + ARTPOP Promo Pics Ga look like two different people.

She's ****ing with us 3hq9L.png

:laughga:

Edited by MJ Holland

AlexanderMagno

I love how gaga always preaches to be yourself but all people seem to want is to be her and do everything she does lmao

You're so right!

This piercing is changing my way of looking at her. I was very confused at first, but now I know I'm looking for the new era.

And I'm looooooving it.

Katie14

Excuse me no.

Her most recent "Stefani" pictures are far from appealing IMO. She looks insanely thing, her arms look bruised and she seems like she's in a funk/depressed.

I'm sure she is fine. her weight looks normal to me, its just the lighting/angle that makes her look kind of sick/skinny. The other recent pictures show that she looks healthy. The bruises are probably from shooting the music video and you can't tell someone's mood from pictures. They are just a snapshot of them in one instance.

MJ Holland

For the first time in a long time Gaga has shocked me, but hell, this what I signed up for lol.

This !

hell0samuel

I have a feeling all of this is an act and then the day of the single release she'll come out glamorous as ever!

This is all apart of showing how ARTPOP is the true beginning.

People have always asked why she is 'Gaga' now she is showing them why.  :laughga:

MJ Holland

You guise !

Guise !

Imagine her performing an EDM song dressed like this

7-21-13_Pitchfork_Festival_in_Chicago_00

Just like she used to go-go dance to heavy metal music in a neon bikini with Lady Starlight !

PRICELESS ! I would love it !

Whatever your opinions of Gaga may be, don't stop at skin deep. 

We're all Stronger Together!

MelbHawker

She'll change her look by the time the single drops / promo begins. It's Gaga. She never sticks to one look. 

ChavaWM

I can't with all the "EWW"s and "gross"

I've had my septum pierced since I was 16 [2008]  and not once did I think it made me look gross, or trashy

It doesn't look gross or trashy on GAGA either, anyway you can always flip it into your nose when you want to

anyway

inb4 other monsters think I have one because GAGA got one -__- lol

• Shadow locked this topic