💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga at a tattoo shop today 7/22

Devil of Pop

Featured Posts

Anomaly

With eyebrows and bangs, she'd probably look pretty hot in this pic.

Her face is reminding me of the extra You & I videos, though.

I wonder what she got tattooed? Or maybe she got another "touch up."

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haldy

I like seeing her without makeup, she looks so... Normal. It's refreshing at times.

Wixson

Except prettier :whitney: I love this look though! I wonder what she got? And LOL she's a TATTOO parlour and looks like Rooney in girl from the dragon TATTOO :lmao:Also that man is super creepy

Oh, btw. I didn't mean it in a bad way. Rooney's look in that movie is just..  & lol, love it when things like this happen.  :laughga:

T3ARS

I can't wait to see the actual tattoo.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

She looks good! Except... she would've looked better if she colored in her eyebrows, tbh.  

That's not a tatoo on her right hand is it??? She said she would ever get them on her left. 

PaperIz

Oh, btw. I didn't mean it in a bad way. Rooney's look in that movie is just..  & lol, love it when things like this happen.  :laughga:

oh I know that  :haha: And you know I didn't like it at all at first, but it really grew on me. Roony is just

high heeled fem

She looks amazing! I cant wait to see the tattoo!

She looks very fresh, relaxed. :)

SHE LOOKS AMAZING OMG OMG  :whitney: 

She looks awesome! I just hope she doesn't become like Justin Bieber getting tattoos willy nilly. :(

She's also wearing that t-shirt the same way like her LM post: 

756954303_700.jpg

cute :)

Nice catch! Her tattoo must be on her back near the flowers and the Tokyo Love ones.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

high heeled fem

Nobody better bash on this, because she looks beautiful :)

no one with half a brain would ;) she looks AMAZINGGGG  :legend: ARTPOP here we come  :excited2:

CherryPi3

She looks great!  :)

Still not a fan of the bleached eyebrows with dark hair look, though  :noparty: 

and apparently Monsters on twitter are saying she got her nose pierced, instead of a tattoo  :messga: 

I wonder what kinda tattoo she gets.. or maybe it's just a touch-up. People get those for tats right?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived