Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Real PARTYNASEOUS 30 Second ARTPOP Leak?

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica

Ya.. im hearing that to. I dont know where people are getting "art" from... It sounds nothing like art

My thought was art, but I didn't hear it very loud

Wasn't Partynauseous scrapped tho

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Anomaly

Wasn't Partynauseous scrapped tho

Not really. She just isn't going to release it on Kendrick's album. She said we would still be getting it some time in the future, but we all just added it to the list of things we'll never get.

Anomaly

Wasn't Partynauseous supposed to be the one that was the J-POP/Trance song??? I completely forgot about that!!! I think we've heard Partynauseous!!!!! :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:

I don't remember it being described as J-POP, but it is supposed to be influenced by Gaga's experience with Jakarta, so I'm sure it has some cultural influence in it.

ooooooops

I wouldn't be so quick to assume whatever's being stuttered is the name of the song. I mean, "Run Run with her T-" wasn't the name of Highway Unicorn :P

Princess MBR

The twitter that leaked it said its from the song ARTPOP plus it is clearly titled "ARTPOP intro"

where yall even got partynauseous from is beyond me  :huh:

T3ARS

If this PARTYNAUSEOUS... :legend:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

CherryPi3

Am i the only one that hears Michael Jackson's(?) voice, very faintly in the background?

i think it's fake...

ooooooops

The twitter that leaked it said its from the song ARTPOP plus it is clearly titled "ARTPOP intro"

where yall even got partynauseous from is beyond me  :huh:

I took it to mean that it's an intro from one of the songs on ARTPOP. I wouldn't be surprised if the lead single was called ARTPOP though. But yeah I'm definitely not jumping on board any song titles.

TimisaMonster

Am i the only one that hears Michael Jackson's(?) voice, very faintly in the background?

i think it's fake...

Michael Jackson? If this was one of his songs, it would've shown up on one of those music search engines! It Michael Jackson...I think it would've found that! :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

It's sound like something from heaven of the future music come to save us 

https://twitter.com/ARTPOPhacker2

ARTPOPhacker2

OMG  

"Bleeding Fingers"?!!!!

"#youwillunderstand thank you for the comments :)"

What does this all mean?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived