• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Allison M

• Weasel

• AlienFugitive

This gonna sound SOOO stupid, but what is V magazine actually about? Is it a music magazine or fashion or?

It is primarily a fashion magazine but it highlights music, film, art, and other things that are closely related to fashion. 

It is primarily a fashion magazine but it highlights music, film, art, and other things that are closely related to fashion.

sounds like a good present for the girlfriend, ill have them when she's finished ofcourse :troll:

bammitssamm

That damn box set is 90$ to Canada with shipping, it's way more expensive than the product itself >.<

UGH!! I just tried to preorder all 4 and it keeps telling me if can't verify my address. WTH??? 

It also says that each mag will have a different interview.  I can usually find V mag at my local B&N, so I'm honestly hoping I can find all 4 and save on shipping. 

This is what that website says: 2 issues released on Aug. 29. 2 issues released on Sept. 5

August 12th, 2013

You may now pre-order your copies of V85, featuring Lady Gaga by Inez & Vinoodh on the cover(s).

Not only will each of the FOUR versions have a different COVER, they will each include FOUR completely different COVER STORIES inside, and FOUR corresponding INTERVIEWS with Lady Gaga.

The four versions of this issue are available and Limited Edition Box Set are available to pre-order exclusively at shop.vmagazine.com. Two of the four versions of V85 will be on US newsstands August 29th, and the remaining two will be available internationally September 5th.

Stay tuned to vmagazine.com as we unveil the covers in the next 48 hours. Paws up!

4 covers?! 

Your faves could never etc

Except most people's faves is Gaga :hor:

My fave had 3 covers.  :redface:

Schwerk

I wanna get the boxset for 50 bucks, but shipping to Europe is $90! :wtfga:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Shadow locked this topic