Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Producer of the single or not he created some of the most memorable and original tracks on born this way  :reductive:

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

ElectricHaus

It shocks me that the first single isn't finished.......especially when it comes out in a month....I think It for the most part is done, but the are reviewing it to make sure it doesn't need any tiny tiny changes. So excited for this single, Many people who have heard this record has said its better than Thriller......

Squidward T

Meh some of his songs are over produced hopefully he tones it down

It shocks me that the first single isn't finished.......especially when it comes out in a month....I think It for the most part is done, but the are reviewing it to make sure it doesn't need any tiny tiny changes. So excited for this single, Many people who have heard this record has said its better than Thriller......

That was a rumor

yASSsss

nooo....i was expecting lead single from Zedd,.. :smh: 
about DJWS,he over produces the songs...like BTW....its too heavy for GP to listen...

i just wanted a light,fun and sing-along chorus like just dance with EDM beats.... :zilla:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

GreySound

yeah I thought it was kind of weird there was even any speculation after the tweet from gaga.

Essence

I love how none of you are professional musicians or producers and have not set foot in a recording studio  but continue to throw around the words "over produced" like ya'll are experts on the matter. PLUEEEZ!  Half of you sound like spoiled rotten brats that need a good slap so sit down, shut the f*ck up & stop complaining.

The tea is overwhelming. *claps :)

aaronyoji

the fact that you guys worry so much about what the "gp" thinks and worry that his sound is too heavy for the gp like, idk....its ridiculous. im done arguing this its just ridiculous to stiffen creativity in the name of getting a safe, cheap #1 so that people will like her. 

aaronyoji

oh and also, gaga got her music on the radio through her then-small fanbase requesting just dance restlessly until they played it. you know how many times people said no to her in the beginning? nowadays, if a dj says he aint fond of some new revolutionary gaga song, you little b---hes dont even try to voice yourselves. you shroud in defeat and go online to complain. you can blame djws, you can blame gaga, you can blame interscope all you want, but its us responsible for getting it to go number #1, end of ****ing story. so stop. 

high heeled fem

Hoping the lead single sounds more like the epic remixes he makes rather than the originals :P

same  :gum:

:excited2:  :excited2:

Not sure why youre all arguing like children. Just because there were a few "over produced" songs on BTW doesn't mean it'll happen on ARTPOP. DJWS makes great music and you'll all be crying when you hear it.

Edited by bornthiswaybaby

Btw singles too radio friendly?????? Excuse me? The only reason judas, and marry the night didnt do well was because they were not radio friendly. The whole album btw was an expiremental album. If you thought btw was radionfriendly and mainstream, i dont know what to tell you

Saymyname432

ARTPOP 1º single will be released in radio at 8/19 too, confirmed by jeff

@jeff1317 Will ARTPOP's first single be released on radio same day?

@GagaZoneOrg yup

twitter.com/jeff1317

• Shadow locked this topic