💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Looks like someone just joined the forum to troll. That's actually a good sign, Gaga making them haters seethe again.

KqEB1F8.gif

Please don't be delusional. I'm worried, not trolling. I just want an album that I'll enjoy listening for years to come, like The Fame & Fame Monster did. I'm only voicing my personal concern. 

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

Kermit the frog

Please don't be delusional. I'm worried, not trolling. I just want an album that I'll enjoy listening for years to come, like The Fame & Fame Monster did. I'm only voicing my personal concern. 

And you've been voicing it for the last 35 pages, you can stop now.

dirtypunx

The fighting and meltdowns. We were doing so well when the promo pic came out.

Because the promo pic is dope. People are just on edge because we have no idea what to expect and Gaga fans always have such high expectations. You have the pessimists such as you and I and then you have the die hards that only want to discuss the positive possible outcome. Nothing is wrong with either side imo, but its causing a clash. I just want the song to drop already so **** can go down if its going to go down.

Edited by dirtypunx

The Stranger

:clap:

SMILE2NE1

Stop fighting.

Also, those in complete meltdown over their imagined idea that DJWS will ruin the lead single (and using his past work to reason this), JUST STOP. You have no idea what it's going to sound like. He could be collaborating with a multitude of producers.

The Stranger

Also, those in complete meltdown over their imagined idea that DJWS will ruin the lead single (and using his past work to reason this), JUST STOP. You have no idea what it's going to sound like. He could be collaborating with a multitude of producers.

Exactly, and Gaga is going to make it how she wants to.

Brainiac

Stop fighting.

Smile! :flutter: always a voice of reason and logic. :)

hughdancy

It's not an opinion that that kind of music will flop on the radio, that's a fact, it's not radio friendly at all, much like trap and REAL EDM

The BTW singles were too radio friendly - they didn't push the envelope the way Gaga had in the past. I'm hoping she'll take more risks this era.

Remember when Just Dance brought dance music to the Hot 100?

Because the promo pic is dope. People are just on edge because we have no idea what to expect and Gaga fans always have such high expectations. You have the pessimists such as you and I and then you have the die hards that only want to discuss the positive possible outcome. Nothing is wrong with either side imo, but its causing a clash. I just want the song to drop already so **** can go down if its going to go down.

Right, this is gonna be the longest month.

Just stop replying my posts.

Kermit the frog

Just stop replying my posts.

Then just stop stirring sh.it for absolutely no reason and pissing the fans off, go back to exhale please.

Edited by Kermit the frog

Then just stop stirring sh.it for absolutely no reason and pissing the fans off, go back to exhale please.

I said stop replying. You're the one stirring it. I'm not a Britney stan. I'm not a troll. I'm not from Exhale. 

• Shadow locked this topic