• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

Fame IV

Are people having meltdowns over this news serious?

Chill. This single will slay your life because you've had your legs spread for 2 years waiting for it to enter you. Prepare your bodies.

THIS :)

A Star is Born ⭐

MJ Holland

Are people having meltdowns over this news serious?

Chill. This single will slay your life because you've had your legs spread for 2 years waiting for it to enter you. Prepare your bodies.

This, this, oh my gods, this ! :deadbanana:

Foreplay, you guys ! Teasing is the key !

Blue Jeans

He produced Bloody Mary and Government Hooker.

I won't handle the slayage

and co-produced Express Yourself  :hor:

I Love him and his productions though

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

rahmin1337

Lol @ people that think producers are one trick ponies. They're music tastes and productions evolve. If gaga chose him to produce the lead single, it's going to be epic. Trust gaga.

Using him as a producer is a brilliant idea, because he is so loyal to her. Need a remix for a live performances/ARTPOP ball? Done. This is going to slay.

Cool, I love his work on BTW. Hoping he brings his dirty, gritty, techno sound to the single as well. 

MEDONER

Well DJWS is the main producer on ARTPOP so it makes sense, I love his work anyway  :legend:

HMLover

**** yes I'm so excited. All y'all haters sound so pressed and you know nothing about the song at all :awkney:

HMLover

Seriously I expect the lead single to flop. I cant believe that Gagas worst producer is doing the lead single. I am expecting an overproduced mess like Born This WAy :rip:

First, he was not even the lead producer of Born This Way, and even if it was an "overproduced mess" like Born This Way, then I guess that would mean it would be #1 for 6 weeks... hardly a flop.

A DJWS and Gaga lead dance single has by far the highest chance of sounding like nothing else on the radio. Far more so than if it was produced by Red One, Garibay, Zedd, or Madeon. /truth

Redstreak

Give me that Government Hooker single Paul!

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Shadow locked this topic