💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

I'm excited for this, he did really good work on Born This Way (the album) and I can't wait to see what he brings to the table with ARTPOP.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

Darcklighter22

A little worried that he's the producer since his production is cringeworthy sometimes but I have faith in him and Gaga and I'm sure the lead single and the album in general is still gonna slay :party: So strange how Gaga isn't the one announcing anything about the lead single :huh:

Sort of don't blame her, for the most part she's gotten a lot of backlash of hungry fans for ARTPOP I mean she's only human and constantly seeing that negativity kinda must also drain you at times when your just trying to do your best

His sound on his own tracks is different than the songs he worked on BTW. Lets have a little faith in his creativity. He and Gaga know what they're doing, they're both professionals. 

I'm sure this single will be great and it will smash!

Edited by Lightning

His sound on his own tracks is different than the songs he worked on BTW. Lets have a little faith in his creativity. He and Gaga know what they're doing, they're both professionals. 

This. 

Besides, who knows if he is the sole producer of the song. Born This Way was produced by Fernando Garibay, and only later they brought in Jeppe and DJWS to spice it up. 

We need to remember that Gaga is NOT the kind of artist that just receives a finished beat/song from a producer and runs with it, like Britney Spears, Rihanna and most other pop girls.  She collaborates, tweaks and changes it to her own musical tastes.

So, don't judge the song by the producer because Gaga is the one leading the creative process. 

Edited by Pop
The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Calm down and trust Lady Gaga. Otherwise, f*ck off. There's nothing else I can say :)

Eh Eh

Fame IV

This :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Born Brave

I think if she had dropped ZEDD all together with him being outspoken he would have already blasted it on his twitter page... he's a bit selfish sometimes as it is.

No matter how amazing Burqa is, the odds of it being a single are low. Like you guys remember Judas, right?

hausofchad

http://pic.twitter.com/yMSqE84tBL Did anyone see this tweet from @madeon? He said "Done with this song, for real. Delivered."  Could he be producing the lead single as well? Let me know if this has already been discussed.

I'm excited to hear what Gaga and DJWS have in store for us, though! I was hoping for a Zedd production because he is really big right now and that could bring more people to listen to the song, but everyone knows this song will beast no matter what! Super excited!

kaojen

Hoping it's a 3-way collab with an originally ZEDD produced track with DJWS doing the final mixing/mastering aaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

It doesn't matter, I'm just excited for new music.

Can't judge a song that's not even out guys   :ohwell:

ooooooops

No matter how amazing Burqa is, the odds of it being a single are low. Like you guys remember Judas, right?

tbqmfh I don't think Gaga cares that Judas flopped. She'll do what she wants.

Frankly if Burqa turns out to be an amazing song, I'd be just as happy not having it as a single. Like DITD and Scheisse, there are certain songs I don't want to go mainstream so I can have them to myself ;)

lol at him having to mention that Cake is on hold while he finished the lead single from the most anticipated pop album of the year  :sweat: ****ing Cake.

• Shadow locked this topic