Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Those rooting for ZEDD need to realize they haven't worked together in a very long time and that since than ARTPOP has probably went through multiple major overhauls. So there is a possibility he won't even be included on the record.

:dead:  BYE!

Edited by Karun

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

ryhanna

Those rooting for ZEDD need to realize they haven't worked together in a very long time and that since than ARTPOP has probably went through multiple major overhauls. So there is a possibility he won't even be included on the record.

Hardly lol

:eww: If Gaga scrapped the Zedd collabs, then I'm doubting her sanity. Zedd's songs are ALWAYS bops. He hasn't disappointed me yet.

Darcklighter22

This, since she announced working with him allot of people have also worked with him, he's somewhat gone into a generic route before even having any of his material with gaga being released...TBH wouldn't even mind if he wasn't included on the album...was a fan of RedOne in the past but ya'l know where he is at now... :gum:

Edited by Darcklighter22

ooooooops

I guess we don't know that it's *just* DJWS, right? A lot of the BTW songs were produced by multiple people. BTW-single was DJWS, Garibay, and Jeppe Laursen. So he may not be operating alone. :shrug:

Edited by DCMonster

just saying.... if BTW single wasnt the lead single it would not have done so well. I personally adore it but it is not single material...

ZEDD would bring new fans to ARTPOP. Everyone is looking forward for the ZEDD colabs. 

Not if the songs they did together aren't that good. ZEDD is the flavor of the month, but Gaga needs a strong ass smash right now. 

It doesn't matter who produced it as long as it's flawless, which I'm pretty sure it is. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Darcklighter22

Not if the songs they did together aren't that good. ZEDD is the flavor of the month, but Gaga needs a strong ass smash right now. 

It doesn't matter who produced it as long as it's flawless, which I'm pretty sure it is. 

I agree with this big time...he's on his way to be the next David Guetta, his work isn't that generic yet but he's just working with allot of basic artist, it doesn't mean anything tho RedOne and Gaga tracks where still different than what he's worked with, with other artist.

just saying.... if BTW single wasnt the lead single it would not have done so well. I personally adore it but it is not single material...

agreed, but that's not all on DJWS tho

Fame IV

It will be a smash! I'm sure. :) 

A Star is Born ⭐

Alien Tulip

A little worried that he's the producer since his production is cringeworthy sometimes but I have faith in him and Gaga and I'm sure the lead single and the album in general is still gonna slay :party: So strange how Gaga isn't the one announcing anything about the lead single :huh:

Edited by Alien Tulip

French Fries

Probably he's tweaking it for the music video that assumably was just filmed. 

croboy

He made my two fave songs on the last album: Government Hooker and Bloody Mary. SO here for this.

Don't worry about Zedd. He made Burqa and that song will most def be a single. Maybe DJWS song is just better/safest as a comeback who knows :)

DJWS is such a troll though, just this week somebody wrote to him "I want to know who the producer of the first single is" just to reply "i'd like to know that too!" lol.

• Shadow locked this topic