💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Applause Video [91 Million Views!]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Xgongiviguess

I want her to wear decent clothing and the video to be shot in bright day light and not in a closed studio, I want sun, sky, air, I want this video to be viewable for younger audience so we can recruit more stans :whitney:

HarryTheNight

Gaga releasing something heart felt and genuine to her > All of the commercial success in the world. 

Yess, MTN :legend:

Xgongiviguess

Oooh, this is so exciting! Can't wait to see what she has in store this time.

I keep envisioning her shooting in a white space, with different colored outfits. However we all know what she pulls off is the complete opposite of all our guesses.

E.T Much? :teehee:

SMILE2NE1

Gaga releasing something heart felt and genuine to her > All of the commercial success in the world. 

I edited my comment here it is for you:

She can't repeat the same concept

That would be reductive :reductive:

Fox People

I edited my comment here it is for you:

She can't repeat the same concept

That would be reductive :reductive:

Hahha, well that makes more sense unless she twisted it up somehow like showing Gaga as herself her back in school and Future Gaga comes and saves her or something... hahah

Fanta

Do y'all think she will use the fiber optic wig or she will go with the brunette?

Hoping for both. I wanna see her go all out with his first single yet keep it together at the same time.

SMILE2NE1

Hahha, well that makes more sense unless she twisted it up somehow like showing Gaga as herself her back in school and Future Gaga comes and saves her or something... hahah

It could work but I think she ARTPOP just needs something fresh and futuristic with a fictional story like Paparazzi or Bad Romance

GagaSkeletonWay

Wasn't she seen with Akerlund last year or something, implying they were working together?

Yes last summer they were together but I don't think they are working together in this video.

Fox People

It could work but I think she ARTPOP just needs something fresh and futuristic with a fictional story like Paparazzi or Bad Romance

I agree.

Brooke Candy

hmm..The Set makes me think of a telephone pt.2

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!