Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Applause Video [91 Million Views!]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

HMLover

Yeah, same! I don't think they would do that, but who knows. We know virtually nothing about this album

I know... it's weird but actually SO exciting. By this time in BTW we'd heard remixes of Government Hooker and Scheisse and had Gaga giving us lyrics and hints every other Monster Ball show. 

SMILE2NE1

I think yesterday was just a Photoshoot, and today is the video shoot?

Source says they heard music yesterday but just the beat. :D

The Stranger

Source says they heard music yesterday but just the beat. :D

OMGMGKJNDEVJSLKMD,do i cant

Haha yea it definitely is. I find it appalling how so many fans don't have a CLUE about what EDM really is... and how some "adventurous" fans will listen to an EDM album and call it boring, mediocre, lacking, etc. I don't think this fanbase really appreciates EDM nor knows what Gaga has in store for this era.

This! I hope there are only 2-3 "Long" songs on ARTPOP that have changing climaxes, sounds and themes. That would be cool

AyaKara

I think we'll be getting the video same day as the single if they're shooting it now. Like, Gaga releasing the whole thing through VEVO, first time hearing the song is when we watch it. The world will explode. It'll get so many views

The Stranger

I think we'll be getting the video on the same day as the single if they're shooting it now. Like, Gaga releasing the whole thing through VEVO, first time hearing the song is when we watch the video. The world will explode. It'll get so many views.

DJWS said we are getting the Vid on september 1st :excited2:

Chic

I think we'll be getting the video on the same day as the single if they're shooting it now. Like, Gaga releasing the whole thing through VEVO, first time hearing the song is when we watch it. The world will explode. It'll get so many views

KARA DON'T DO THIS, THE EXCITEMENT IS :giveup:

HMLover

They died sis

I know :( They used a different black one in Alejandro I thought? Just some great danes would be nice

The Stranger

He did?!?!?!?!?

Yeah, but he deleted it I think.

Pre-order, tracklist, album cover and music video all the same day Rg hjsdkmlf