💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Photos: Gaga arriving at a studio today

pikapoop

Featured Posts

Americano

I don't think she needs to look like that going to a studio....

Yes, she does. She's Lady Gaga.

She needs to get it TOGETHA.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TerenceMonster

People saying she looks bad while they are in their pajamas hiding behind a keyboard. I can't.

:miley: People expect her to dress like she's attending a red carpet event all the time.

This woman has a material coming up soon after two years of almost nothing and months of hiding from everyone. I'm sure she wants things to go as smoothly as possible.

6eoVc62.jpg

What happened between this picture and now? :wtf:

Lord. Whatever, at least we know she is making music for us, and I'm grateful for that.

The Stranger

Yes, she does. She's Lady Gaga.

She needs to get it TOGETHA.

Seriously. It's not Born this Way era anymore.

HarryTheNight

She looks tired yes but not bad, shes just working hard for us. I cannot at the people still flipping about the head tattoo/shaved bit. Its her body and she can do what she wants, and we barely see it because she wears wigs most the time, she likes it so let her be.

Americano

Seriously. It's not Born this Way era anymore.

So much for her going to bed dressing glamorous like she said she did in 2009/2010/etc.

The Stranger

Going to studios STILL? how many songs are gonna be on ARTPOP like shes been going to studios for over 2 years how is it not done yet?

She finished Heavy Metal Lover two weeks before the album came out.

Dayman

:miley: People expect her to dress like she's attending a red carpet event all the time.

This woman has a material coming up soon after two years of almost nothing and months of hiding from everyone. I'm sure she wants things to go as smoothly as possible.

Exactly! I don't get why everyone is complaining. You don't want her outfits to be running on empty before the first single even drops.

Sesshomaru

You all are so shallow...She's a human being and doesn't have to dress any which way. Just because she's not all gussied up doesn't mean she looks awful. If she came on here and read all of this, she'd probably be rather upset. I know I would. And before anyone says "well, she opens herself up to scrutiny", it doesn't mean you have to be a jerk about it. No wonder she doesn't wanna talk to fans anymore...

Chic

You all are so shallow...She's a human being and doesn't have to dress any which way. Just because she's not all gussied up doesn't mean she looks awful. If she came on here and read all of this, she'd probably be rather upset. I know I would. And before anyone says "well, she opens herself up to scrutiny", it doesn't mean you have to be a jerk about it. No wonder she doesn't wanna talk to fans anymore...

If anything stopped her from talking to her fans, it's LM.com, let's be real here ok

SharGaga

Going to studios STILL? how many songs are gonna be on ARTPOP like shes been going to studios for over 2 years how is it not done yet? 

She's releasing the album in November, that's four months from now. Of course she's still working on the album.

TerenceMonster

tumblr_lzac99o26t1qj13q4o1_500.gif

She's not even facing the camera, you can't see her ****ing outfit, her head is looking down

wtf did y'all expect

Neight Shayde

She was giving out pre-listening party invitation cards.

2gwx89u.jpg

GET DAT SELF PROMO

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived