💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Collaborating With Robert Wilson

Mast

Featured Posts

After seeing his work with Marina Abramovich (The Life and Death of Marina Abramovich) I am super-excited to see what they come up with.

One thing tho, seeing people say things like "looks tacky" "this makes me nervous" etc about all these brilliant artists Gaga's collaborating with, literally makes me feel nauseous. She's one of the few pop acts working with legit, talented, groundbreaking, original and inspirational artists right now, and you have the dumb-mindedness to say "looks tacky"? Go sit yourself infront of the TV and quit straining your brain. 

tumblr_lihoihj3Rn1qaedipo1_500.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those look so intriguing and breathtaking. I honestly can't wait to see what she does with these amazing artists.

Willy Wonka

Does the first one remind anyone else of FAME? Especially with the crown...

GagaSlayedYou

He must be inspired by Dali, as much as Gaga. This collab is very promising :clap: 

HMLover

OMG, more pictures of his work: :excited2::legend:

033_opera_collection_theredlist.jpg

MAG_2079_006.jpg

shakespeares_sonette.jpg

God, I hope the ARTPOP Tour is made up of different acts and each one is themed with a different artist. Each act would look so amazingly different.

BricksNStrings

Stoked for this.

After seeing his work with Marina Abramovich (The Life and Death of Marina Abramovich) I am super-excited to see what they come up with.

One thing tho, seeing people say things like "looks tacky" "this makes me nervous" etc about all these brilliant artists Gaga's collaborating with, literally makes me feel nauseous. She's one of the few pop acts working with legit, talented, groundbreaking, original and inspirational artists right now, and you have the dumb-mindedness to say "looks tacky"? Go sit yourself infront of the TV and quit straining your brain. 

tumblr_lihoihj3Rn1qaedipo1_500.gif

lol this x 10000

Lips de Jolie

Looks amateur

LOL he's one of the most acclaimed avant garde artists as of today. By the way, who's that in ur avatar? :hor:

LOL he's one of the most acclaimed avant garde artists as of today. By the way, who's that in ur avatar? :hor:

Me.....?

FrozenKookie

Interesting. I really love such odd and dark elements, they're really unique and special.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived