Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and Gay Talese - Terry Richardson's Pic

Guille

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nomorescheisse

She looks beautiful, but really uncomfortable.  Look how tense she is!  Maybe Gay was creeping her out... or it's just not a flattering picture of her.  So beautiful though!  :worship:

Kermit the frog

HOLY **** GUYS I JUST GOT BACK FROM NO INTERNET FOR A WEEK

:lmao: good luck with dat heart attack sis.

Her lack of a neck which makes her head look bigger almost reminds me of that awful Vogue photoshoot from a few years back

NewUsername

I used to think the exact same thing of Terry, I still kinda do for certain fashion photoshoot cause I don't think he works well with staged pictures.

But his pictures are meant to look like amateur/holiday/candid pictures, and funnily enough, he's one of the only few who can capture the truth-the reality in such a meaningful way. Inez and Vinoodh also have that but with a more romantic twist, a softer/kinder finish. Terry is brutal, his earlier work is really striking.

It looks very amateur but he really does take the right picture at the right time and his photographs capture the essence of the subject. He sees beauty and subtsance where you probably would not. He serves reality in the most brutal way: without artifice. There's no comment, there's no judgment.

His work is so fantastic with Gaga cause she's so theater, you get the fantasy from Gaga and the reality from his pictures. It's striking in the Gaga x Richardson book. You get sucked in the moment without realizing it. When you see Gaga passed out on the floor after eating pasta, you know it wasn't staged. You just know it, and I think if it was anybody else's picture, you could doubt that.

I also think his work captures the era of time in a very significant way. He's the Ron Galella of the fashion world, with his more voyeuristic, artistic twist to it.

The thing is: ok, it's his trademark, it's his thing, that kind of photos. His amateuristic approach to photos can be beautiful and interesting. He just overuses it, which makes it seems that he lacks creativity and innovation. "Let me put you against a white wall. Ok, now one of you with my glasses on. And now I join you, and we both put our thumbs up" .....

NathanC

His wikipedia... Talese remains active in the Italian American community, including the National Italian American Foundation, which hosted a writer's series in his name. He has been an outspoken advocate for more Italian Americans to pursue careers in writing and editing. 

:lmao:  :lmao:

Alien Tulip

I don't like the hair and makeup. I think this was like two weeks ago.

RAMROD

such cute picture.

Is that a purse or toilet paper roll Gaga holding? :derpga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Juanjo

Awesome! I love how she's surrounding herself with great figures. ...Her pose is so awkward, but I love it! She looks great!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived