đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Inez and Vinoodh to be Gaga's ARTPOP photographers

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

hughdancy

I'm really happy about this :legend:  the photo itself is super cool and clean and I think they've done a really good job working with Gaga in the past. Also, this was posted on their tumblr to everyone asking for the link. They have a ****ty theme though so when I tried to get the permalink I couldn't even find it  :blehga:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

I believe they did the ARTPOP photoshoot already :yes: I love them!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

VasilisVas

The photo would have been much more epic without that ugly mask thing on her face. 

hughdancy

The photo would have been much more epic without that ugly mask thing on her face. 

I think it's pretty epic already. The 'ugly mask thing' is actually pretty interesting because it's a mask that's transparent. That immediately negates the purpose of wearing a mask which I think could have something to do with the core of ARTPOP.

Sexxx

it's likely there's going to be more than one core photographer for ARTPOP seeing as there's the app, album and documentary

Hypocrateen

Obviously yes! Their photos are :legend:
I wanted them so hard for the ARTPOP photoshoot and here they are. Mert & Marcus would have been great too.

1311SUSU2803

Inez and Vinoodh to be Gaga's ARTPOP photographers

pop.jpg

They worked with Gaga before, in You and I's photoshoot.

Do you like the photo? And their style?

I love the photo, they are great photographers and their photoshoots are incredible.

Discuss. :)

You said it for me  :party:

Hypocrateen

I hope they carry on with this face mask/distortion thing as well, it's so cool! They did a photoshoot for V magazine a couple of years back with a similar idea: I'd love to see them use these masks with Gaga aswell

mirroriv13.jpg

mirroriv8.jpg

Those photos are amazing

Here for something like that to happen on the ARTPOP booklet

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived