💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Has PARTYNAUSEOUS been confirmed? :dead:  And what about Aura? 

thx  :kisses:

Honestly I don't know, looks like another mod edited my post!

I'll investigate.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bellatrix

A Hong Kong monster said source from HK Universal told him the 2nd single will be out around the middle of Sep. let's see.

What? Hopefully that's not true. It's too soon.

don't get why she just didn't give us the tracklist in the 

pre - order  :noparty:   :Chica:

I doubt the tracklist is finished yet. I mean.. you know Gaga.

What? Hopefully that's not true. It's too soon.

I doubt the tracklist is finished yet. I mean.. you know Gaga.

Agreed! I don't want another Born This Way era with too many rushed singles...I hope she let's "Applause" run its course and releases the second single in October or November.

HausOfMiklaus

A Hong Kong monster said source from HK Universal told him the 2nd single will be out around the middle of Sep. let's see.

Way too many sources, I don't think it'll happen tbh.

And why is no one speculating about the "----- -- ----" track? Do we have a thread for that?

Way too many sources, I don't think it'll happen tbh.

And why is no one speculating about the "----- -- ----" track? Do we have a thread for that?

Wasn't that tweet deleted?

Here are some titles we haven't heard about recently. From the old ARTPOP thread:

*FIRST SINGLE (Producer unknown / Track length unknown)

--[Gaga via Littlemonsters.com]: 2012 Release

--[DJWS via Twitter]: The producer of the single will surprise us

--[Dave Russell (Gaga's sound engineer) via Twitter]: Better than Bad Romance / Is dancy and infectious / It is not NOBTR

Why do I put this here when Applause exists? Well, a source said a while ago that the single hadn't changed since 2012. But recently we learned Applause was in competition with Sex Dreams (and possibly other tracks?), and Sex Dreams had been considered earlier. Also DJWS as producer isn't surprising at all. In light of this news, I think it's unlikely Applause was the Bad Romance-killing track from 2012. Perhaps it was Sex Dreams, which iirc the tweet was never deleted from her twitter. Perhaps another track that's as of yet unknown.

ELTON JOHN DUET (Producer Unknown / Track Length Unknown)

Everyone says this was scrapped but I want to hear it so bad.  :cry: Maybe through the app?

PARTYNAUSEOUS ft. Kendrick Lamar (Producer Unknown / Track Length Unknown)

I know it's listed as confirmed, but I'm still kind of skeptical. Once again, app?

RATCHET ft. Azealia Banks (Producer Unknown / Track Length Unknown)

Azealia version is deffo not on the album, so once again app, but I haven't seen confirmation outside this forum the non-Banks version will be on the album.

RED FLAME ft. Azealia Banks (Producer Unknown / Track Length Unknown)

No news on a non-Banks version. :(

*INDONESIA CONFLICT "Complextro Masterpiece" (Producer Unknown / Track Length Unknown)

Real name unknown. Never mentioned again?

*BURQA (Produced by Zedd / Track Length Unknown)

"BUT ITS AURA" could be, but there could also be another track called Burqa, or there's an even earlier version of Aura called Burqa.

- ----- -- ----* (Producer Unknown / Track Length Unknown)

mystery

EDIT: Oh, and "upbeat" Princess Die. That I want to hear.

Edited by KBr

HausOfMiklaus

mystery

All the more reason to theorize about it right? :hor:

But kudos to you, that was very detailed. I've kept most of them in mind anyway, especially the 'complextro masterpiece' and the Deleted Tweet song.

Still holding out for the collabs with Elton John, Kendrick and Azealia too. :lmao: I pray that they all get released somehow.

Edited by Miklaus Nite

There was a theory that the Deleted Tweet/Dashes song was meant to be the original lead single and that the dashes represented the release date. The first dash there seems to be a separator dash whereas the rest (----- -- ----) seems to be the actual content. It could be a song title or a release date or the location of her apartment for all we know. The lyrics themselves weren't too interesting ("I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and alone") but knowing Gaga she'd probably have an interesting take on it.

Paper Gangsta

Here are some titles we haven't heard about recently. From the old ARTPOP thread:

*FIRST SINGLE (Producer unknown / Track length unknown)

--[Gaga via Littlemonsters.com]: 2012 Release

--[DJWS via Twitter]: The producer of the single will surprise us

--[Dave Russell (Gaga's sound engineer) via Twitter]: Better than Bad Romance / Is dancy and infectious / It is not NOBTR

Why do I put this here when Applause exists? Well, a source said a while ago that the single hadn't changed since 2012. But recently we learned Applause was in competition with Sex Dreams (and possibly other tracks?), and Sex Dreams had been considered earlier. Also DJWS as producer isn't surprising at all. In light of this news, I think it's unlikely Applause was the Bad Romance-killing track from 2012. Perhaps it was Sex Dreams, which iirc the tweet was never deleted from her twitter. Perhaps another track that's as of yet unknown.

ELTON JOHN DUET (Producer Unknown / Track Length Unknown)

Everyone says this was scrapped but I want to hear it so bad.  :cry: Maybe through the app?

PARTYNAUSEOUS ft. Kendrick Lamar (Producer Unknown / Track Length Unknown)

I know it's listed as confirmed, but I'm still kind of skeptical. Once again, app?

RATCHET ft. Azealia Banks (Producer Unknown / Track Length Unknown)

Azealia version is deffo not on the album, so once again app, but I haven't seen confirmation outside this forum the non-Banks version will be on the album.

RED FLAME ft. Azealia Banks (Producer Unknown / Track Length Unknown)

No news on a non-Banks version. :(

*INDONESIA CONFLICT "Complextro Masterpiece" (Producer Unknown / Track Length Unknown)

Real name unknown. Never mentioned again?

*BURQA (Produced by Zedd / Track Length Unknown)

"BUT ITS AURA" could be, but there could also be another track called Burqa, or there's an even earlier version of Aura called Burqa.

mystery

EDIT: Oh, and "upbeat" Princess Die. That I want to hear.

First single thing was bothering me aswell, i even asked Dave, and i didn't get reply  :noparty: 

I think In earlier demo Gaga was using Burqa on instead of Aura and Aura instead of Burqa (So Aura was only mentioned two times in early version) but after that she decided to prevent controvery so she replaced Aura and Burqa xD

BadKidBrodie

I feel like Princess High is the upbeat version of Princess Die, idk.

If I could pick a track list it'd be:

1. ARTPOP

2. Tea

3. Sex Dreams

4. Big Bang

5. Mary Jane Holland

6. Swine

7. Donatella

8. Aura

9. G.U.Y (Girl Under You)

10. Rage

11. Adrenaline of Fame

12. Gypsy

13. Penthouse ***

14. Icon

15. Applause

With Beyonce and Britney collabs

HausOfMiklaus

I feel like Princess High is the upbeat version of Princess Die, idk.

With the same lyrics but more upbeat, or more changes? Feel like she wouldn't release 2 songs about d--gs tbh :lmao:

BadKidBrodie

I want to know why Too $hort was chosen to be on the album.

I'm here for a urban super-collab.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Anyone the audio or can direct me to the interview where she talks about s-x dreams being a possible first single?

• Shadow locked this topic