💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Sexxx

Are we getting a second lead single late October / early November time?

oh ok lol then YAY ur right. i love the birth a--logies. 

I usually never give into those but this time it was actually accurate. :teehee:

Oh the image is by Inez and Vinoodh, they keep talking about it on their twitter (if this is already posted somewhere I didn't realise aha)

Edited by MonsterBrown

So does anyone want to parse exactly what we know about the app from that image?  Sounds like LM.com in app form to me.

steve1292

Just a thought... Imagine if Gaga decided to do that insane UVglow green hair color for this picture?! It would have been so polarizing. Imagine the meltdowns...

Princess MBR

Now that I've had time to digest everything that went down tonight, I'm quite annoyed.

We still dont have anything from ARTPOP and we wont for an entire month. I was expecting the single to be around 2 weeks away, but its 38 days. And we have no real concrete snippets or lyrics besides the few from her instagram. All that really happened was we found out more about the album and got dates. and the fact that Gaga still hasnt said anything is annoying me too. 

Coldplay

yeah marina abromovic, a performance artist, robert wilson, who is an avant-garde stage producer/playwright

inez + vinoodh, photographers, and jeff koons, an avant-garde artist known to take blunt objects and make art out of them.

thank you! I'm going to google for more info!

EnigmaMonstr

This may be the most exciting thing that has ever happened in my life. *dead*

dontbesweet

http://frickup.tumblr.com/post/55244792855

Saw this on tumblr I think you should all check it out?? Even if its fake its a beautiful take on ARTPOP

FIRST page tho omg

You can tell the person who wrote the lyrics isn't english.

Not bad though.

Now that I've had time to digest everything that went down tonight, I'm quite annoyed.

We still dont have anything from ARTPOP and we wont for an entire month. I was expecting the single to be around 2 weeks away, but its 38 days. And we have no real concrete snippets or lyrics besides the few from her instagram. All that really happened was we found out more about the album and got dates. and the fact that Gaga still hasnt said anything is annoying me too. 

But doesn't this make it more exciting!? If we got everything at once it'd be a mess.

heavyMetalGAGA

Just be appreciative we got the dates, a new pic, and more descriptions. Jeez, it could be way worse. And 38 days is not that much longer than 14, you can make it! 

• Shadow locked this topic