💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

BornSimon

Only 43 pages, c'mon guys, we can do better than that! I mean, where's your excitement, you've been dying for a release date, I mean the NY Pride was like 120 pages. 

I think it's because there's been so many new threads today that people have been spreading their replies, while Gaga at the NYC Pride was all concentrated in one thread. :)

DanielKCarey

Lady Gaga set a new Google world record with 468,000,000 results in 0.19 seconds because of #ARTPOP!

Lady Gaga breaks records by releasing ONE promotional picture from #ARTPOP. When will your fave?

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

roonotpoo

Let me get this right ARTPOP is an actual THING. It's her bringing art into pop which is in reverse of warhol bringing pop into art? She has collaborated with different artists to achieve this and will reveal The ARTPOP on November 10th at the party and then the album is the score (soundtrack) of the process of creating ARTPOP and embodies what ARTPOP is? Hmm idk that's what I got from it...

bobhabanai

we are 4 months away from listening to art pop? sweet!! i am sure the first single/mv will keep me entertained till than..

Kermit the frog

Lol @ you guys talking about pressed haters, it's been what, 4 years of hate towards gaga now? I thought everyone was pretty much used to that... I guess not :smh:

Just let them seethe.

msquare91

Pop art challenged the traditions of fine art by introducing popular culture to it.

ARTPOP will challenge what we know as pop music by introducing fine art to it.

:legend:

Why did you change it from "popular culture" to "pop music" in the second statement? I think it's about popular culture for both more than it is about pop music. People have been bringing fine art to pop music for a looooooong time. That was a big part of Madge's success. I think what Gaga's doing is more ambitious, that she really is doing the converse of your first statement and bringing art to popular culture. She plans to make art a part of everyone's daily lives with this app. But more than just fine art -- not just art from the upper echelons of society, but from EVERYONE. Even someone who has been painting in their garage for 20 years could share their work with the world and with Gaga through the app.

OMG I'm so hyped...............!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed everything.. as always. I can't wait for the single!!! :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Dangerous Man

If it leaks, will you guys listen to it though? :teehee:

Edited by Jude Gabriel
"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

If it leaked, will you guys listen to it though? :teehee:

ONE HUGE HOUSE PARTY!  :excited2:

Liking the new GGD background, refreshing than the dark black!

Dangerous Man

ONE HUGE HOUSE PARTY!  :excited2:

Liking the new GGD background, refreshing than the dark black!

and we all know it'll be Gaga who will leak her own album. :teehee:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

MonsterOfSpain

Why did you change it from "popular culture" to "pop music" in the second statement? I think it's about popular culture for both more than it is about pop music. People have been bringing fine art to pop music for a looooooong time. That was a big part of Madge's success. I think what Gaga's doing is more ambitious, that she really is doing the converse of your first statement and bringing art to popular culture. She plans to make art a part of everyone's daily lives with this app. But more than just fine art -- not just art from the upper echelons of society, but from EVERYONE. Even someone who has been painting in their garage for 20 years could share their work with the world and with Gaga through the app.

You made me have an orgasm :giveup:

TEANUS

I have to say, as much as we disliked the blackout and the wait, look at the outcome. One promo pic and release dates and everyone is flipping out everywhere and EVERY website is reporting it. People I know who can't stand gaga are even talking about it because they saw it everywhere!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Shadow locked this topic