💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

YES! Its finally coming! Can't wait...No one is ready for this! ARTPOP 2013!

Bebe

I LOVE how the picture has her brown hair though. It makes the image so much more different to the shots she has done for the public before. It really is like a complete transformation.
Notice how she started wearing blonde wigs again recently? Like when she sang the national anthem. I feel like it was to get the public used to seeing her as a blonde again so that this image would really stand out.

GreenEyes

Now that I've had time to digest everything that went down tonight, I'm quite annoyed.

We still dont have anything from ARTPOP and we wont for an entire month. I was expecting the single to be around 2 weeks away, but its 38 days. And we have no real concrete snippets or lyrics besides the few from her instagram. All that really happened was we found out more about the album and got dates. and the fact that Gaga still hasnt said anything is annoying me too. 

Be grateful, wow, we finally know when everything is going to be released and you're complaining? :WTF:

VenusPenus

Its gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOONGG 4 months. :ARTPOP:

let’s stay playful together

Dylangaga

Omg stop b---hing we waited a year so u can deal with 38 days BYE..I can't waitttttttt

hausofaxel

Finally, the new era has begun! Get ready for ARTPOP!

Edited by hausofaxel

nick4bty

Ugh I can't wait for the lead single to come out. More like - I can't wait for her to break radio records and iTunes records and Billboard records and all other records she could possibly break with this single. It's going to be so amazing. 

BadHeavyMetalQueen

OH MY GOD

WE MADE IT 

ARTPOP

ThisGuyTony

Are we getting a second lead single late October / early November time?

Probably! And don't forget about Promotional Singles! :udidnt:

Edited by ThisGuyTony

erfaan

I LOVE how the picture has her brown hair though. It makes the image so much more different to the shots she has done for the public before. It really is like a complete transformation.

Notice how she started wearing blonde wigs again recently? Like when she sang the national anthem. I feel like it was to get the public used to seeing her as a blonde again so that this image would really stand out.

This is a good point. It will spread like wildfire 

Bebe

Its gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOONGG 4 months. :ARTPOP:

Ehh. After a month we will have her single then we will get her Rolling Stone cover, Billboard cover a bunch of interviews, promotion and photo shoots, the music video as well as the 2nd songs title.

As for this month, we will still be learning about the single's title, cover and everything. We might also get more information about ARTPOP because I think the era and it's promotion has officially started.

Edited by Bebe

Eros92

Dates. Thats all we wanted. Thank you and finally.

Now someone has to leak some legit snippets or just the single  :omfgaga:

• Shadow locked this topic