💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cervaantes Factory

Sickness

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

I'll post my request, just take your time (if you want to do it, that is. :sweat: )

Size: 1366 X 768

Images: 1, 2, 3, If you could cut the people out of this, that'd be awesome, if you cant work with this image then it doesnt matter.

Text: We are the misfits (could you make that all in caps and with the font you used on ART's set please).

Theme: I'd like grunge, but I dont want it black and white.

Info: If you could have most of it on the right side, that'd be great. It's just I have icons on the left side and I dont want them to cover anything. :P

Hopefully the images arent too awkward to work with. If they are, let me know and i'll find better ones for you. Thanks Cerv! :)

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sickness

• BrianMonster

• SnowWhite

• elixt

RivingtonRebel

2igejd2.jpg

:wub: I don't really know what to say. It's beautiful...

So much better than i expected. Thank you so much

Still Godvaantes :legend:

@mitch323:

ne9wt2.jpg

Thanks SO much for your patience guys! I know you understand how hard it is to get online when school is literally killing you.

Thank you so much! Its amazing!

Oh and don't worry about the delay, I have Uni exams now so I know how you feel.

Actually the timing is perfect, I just bought the Flo album today and was listening to it when I clicked your thread! :D

Thanks again. :)

@Zach:

20ieyo6.jpgradhkn.jpg

Thanks SO much for your patience guys! I know you understand how hard it is to get online when school is literally killing you.

Oh my goshhhhhhhhh, I love you so much! Thank you! <3 Edited by Zach

Sickness

thank u so much, beautiful work as always...

Thanks, glad you like it :)

I'll post my request, just take your time (if you want to do it, that is. )

Size: 1366 X 768

Images: 1, 2, 3, If you could cut the people out of this, that'd be awesome, if you cant work with this image then it doesnt matter.

Text: We are the misfits (could you make that all in caps and with the font you used on ART's set please).

Theme: I'd like grunge, but I dont want it black and white.

Info: If you could have most of it on the right side, that'd be great. It's just I have icons on the left side and I dont want them to cover anything.

Hopefully the images arent too awkward to work with. If they are, let me know and i'll find better ones for you. Thanks Cerv!

Sure, but link #2 isn't working D:

I don't really know what to say. It's beautiful...

So much better than i expected. Thank you so much

Still Godvaantes :legend:

Haha, thank you <3

Thank you so much! Its amazing!

Oh and don't worry about the delay, I have Uni exams now so I know how you feel.

Actually the timing is perfect, I just bought the Flo album today and was listening to it when I clicked your thread!

Thanks again.

Yay! I'm glad you like it.

@Cervaantes- Thank you!! and it might have something to do with that

No problem :heart:

THAT THREAD IS FULL OF MAGIC !! .. ♥

Aww thanks so much :hug:

Dude, you're amazing :o

Thank you! :D

Oh my goshhhhhhhhh, I love you so much! Thank you! <3

I'm so glad you like it! I thought it was bad but I think I've changed my mind now :P

Edited by Cervaantes

Request:

Would you mind making me a simple Born This Way: Instrumentals Album Cover?

Any image from the BTW shoot would be good, but you can basically do whatever you like!

Thank You!

Sickness

Request:

Would you mind making me a simple Born This Way: Instrumentals Album Cover?

Any image from the BTW shoot would be good, but you can basically do whatever you like!

Thank You!

I'll work on it ASAP, since I need one too :hehe:

LittleDudeNT5

Can you make me a cover please? :)

TEXT: Lady Gaga

Instrumentals

MOOD: electronic/music. Purple/Blue

SIZE: 600 x 600

ANYTHING ELSE: I would like it to represent an instrumental if you get what I mean? Like maybe have some soundwaves in there or something. With like a music note? Electronic blue/purple feel/colors?

I hope that's alright :)

Edited by LittleDudeNT5

Sickness

@Gabe: I used a coloring of another BTW cover for the first one, and then I thought "well maybe it would look good on that cover too" so I added the text you wanted to the second cover. I hope you like at least one of them. :sweat:

15yg1kx.jpg

rtkmbq.jpg

@LittleDude: Just give me the pics ;p

@Jay: I'll make yours tomorrow because I'm trying to make it right now but nothing good comes up.

Edited by Cervaantes

JaysAMess

That's completely fine. Are you having trouble with the pictures, if so I can find you different ones?

And I love the first instrumentals cover.