đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ruben Insists ARTPOP Single Info Is Accurate (Rumor)

Economy

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Not that I don't believe you but this is like the 3rd time this month someone on GGD said their friend knew something :wtf:

Emvee

If one of those predictions can be broken, the rest can too. The waiting game continues.

Economy

@Arturo

I know. Thats part of the reason I wasnt sure if I should post or not. If its not true ill only loose credibility

But I figured what the heck... Rumours is 90% made up BS anyways so if it turns out to be fake it will just blend in nicely with the forum :toofunny:

Maybe Ruben's friend lied.  :cry:

Someone's gonna have to fork over the dates eventually. smiley-violent006.gif

Lips de Jolie

How many of these BS threads are we going to get?  :grr:

Not that I don't believe you but this is like the 3rd time this month someone on GGD said their friend knew something :wtf:

Third time? All GagaDaily members have claimed to have a friend or family member working at Interscope by now  :grr:

Arturo

How many of these BS threads are we going to get?  :grr:

Third time? All GagaDaily members have claimed to have a friend or family member working at Interscope by now  :grr:

3rd time this month  :grr:

gagabro

We'll get an announcement Monday. I can feel it  :adam:

We're about to be slayed.

I hope she includes the single artwork when she announces the date (like she did with the BTW single)

U posted it on 27th June , so 27 + 10 days = 7th July , and it's still 6th of July at least in my country ; unless he told u that before 27th the day u posted it

Economy

@assarai oh yeah today makes 10 days not 11 lol. But I doubt shed announce on a saturday tho

Oh and its the 7th not 6th

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived