Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's National Anthem passes 1 MILLION views!

Americano

Featured Posts

WarriorPrince

But why so many dislikes? last week it was only about 5% dislikes and now it is almost 20%, she is just slaying those vocals in the video nothing to dislike about.

Homophobes offended with the lyrics change and haters, let them hate while she's on top of them basic hoes  :ohwell:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Really nice for 1 million views for only a peformance of the National Anthem, just to watch what the views will be when she actually put out's new music :legend:

But why so many dislikes? last week it was only about 5% dislikes and now it is almost 20%, she is just slaying those vocals in the video nothing to dislike about.

Republi¢unts and Homophobes.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I think some people don't like that she amended the lyrics.

But her presentation (including that) is great for actually giving meaning to the lyrics. Especially for her audience.

stuckonfknyou

just imagine when an ARTPOP video rises, oh lord jesus

tumblr_lp0g7scuas1qie3i0.gif

WE GON BE ON TOP AGAIN

That's amazing! Imagine when the first video comes out, we are gonna smash some records :party:

ArtGagaPop

Imagine if Her video for the lead singe of ARTPOP get's like 100 000 000 in first week :worship2:  .

But i think it won't becuse she is not psy. But at least 100 000 000 views in first months should be easy i think since Miley's comeback single have almost 60 000 000 views already and it haven't been out a month yet and Miley isn't even near as famous as gaga. 

Dangerous Man

QUEEN... :legend:

can't wait for the ARTPOP audio to smash in YT. :giggle:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Mills locked this topic

Archived