fede ARTPOP

There is so much good music coming out in the second half of this year

:worship:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XtinaFansBePoor

How can Britney's new album win most anticipated, when even I don't know how's it called nor when it will be out? :laughga:

No one knows the name or release date yet.....that's why it's the most anticipated.

tumblr_migl8zajqM1renc44o1_400.gif

Nothing new. In 2011 we lost Favorite Song, Favorite Album, Best Music Video and Best Tour to Britney. Those Britney stans own Billboard. :nails:

The Britney army is really good at voting, making radio request strategy's etc

I wish Little monsters were more like that

No one cares about Britney's new album

receipts don't lie

I may also remind you all that the Army would rather vote for polls day and night, rather than buy her albums apparently.

I thought Gagadaily didn't allow rude comments about other artists? That's why I joined.....I thought it was different than exhale..... also

Marry the night says hello

how could more people be more excited for britney's new music than Gaga's

confused.gif

It's strange right? Britney is just generally loved by everyone except for us little monsters (except for me, I love her) and Xtina fans......

Britney took a longer break than Gaga from Circus - > femme fatale and remember the hype???? it was huuuuuuge by the general public.

hopefully ARTPOP gets the same hype!

XtinaFansBePoor

Britney's fans are manic. They always vote in these stupid polls and make it seem like Britney's still top dog, when in reality she'll just flop like she always does.

But her singles off of FEMME FATALE compared to Gaga's singles off BORN THIS WAY were far more successful....

Britney is not a flop by any means lol

and Gaga paid tribute to her/called her one of her biggest heros + went to go see her on tour :hug:

And who knows about Britney? :megaflop:

The general public, unlike Gaga people still acknowledge her career :rip::coffee:

but that will change after ARTPOP just wait and see :popcorn: :legend:

XtinaFansBePoor

lol at you guys thinking this is an appropriate way to measure GP interest, completely disregarding the fact that no one gives a **** about pop polls except for britney stans.

and you know what? stop ragging on gaga for not winning this stupid poll and making excuses like "well, she shouldn't have waited so long, she shouldnt have been hyping yada yada" its like, HELLO, her and britney have taken the same amount of time to release new music, and britney released fatale feline before btw so her break was even longer. so don't even. 

preach. I can't at little monsters making Britney out to be some flop has been like Christina Aguilera when Britney is 15 years into her career and is still competing with the "it" girls while being an it girl

iMonster

Obviously I'm anticipating Gaga's music more because she's an actual artist that contributes with the record process. Not trying to be shady but yeah. . . .

I'm sure the general public doesn't care about trivial facts like that but I do.

So many of you (and people outside of the forum) look at singles as opposed to substance and overall material. In 15-20 years lets see which icon will truly reign.

It's evident who's music will stand the test of time through multiple decades.

Britney will sell a ton of singles though!!!

XtinaFansBePoor

Obviously I'm anticipating Gaga's music more because she's an actual artist that contributes with the record process. Not trying to be shady but yeah. . . .

I'm sure the general public doesn't care about trivial facts like that but I do.

So many of you (and people outside of the forum) look at singles as opposed to substance and overall material. In 15-20 years lets see which icon will truly reign.

It's evident who's music will stand the test of time through multiple decades.

Britney will sell a ton of singles though!!!

Britney is 15 years into her career and is still relevant unlike lady gaga who hasn't been heard of for 2 years

Archived