Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Artists Gaga has Praised

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Checkers

Thanks! Oh and I just remembered she talked about her in the show studio interview.

she did?!  :udidnt: I've watched the whole interview multiple times and I've never heard her say anything about miley cyrus. :omg:

Star

You should also include the sources. It would be nice

AyaKara

She needs to praise Lana & Natalia Kills & Marina already Marina stans for her, Natalia said 'we'd have so much more in common than most 25 year-olds in this industry' & although Lana said she doesn't see Gaga wanting to work with her, I imagine they'd make amazing music. :legend:

Dangerous Man

Yeah, Bruno is on the list. I remember how she praised Locked Out of Heaven. :flutter:

Christina Aguilera
Selena Gomez
Bruno Mars
Taylor Swift
Rihanna
The ***cat Dolls
Miley Cyrus

YES! :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Pure Adrenaline

Taylor Swift??? when did that ****s happen 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

OminousWind

Carly Rae Jaspen although idk if she was being mean or not

she said i'm coming for you :lmao: her best tweet to date :hor:

Stephen

she did?!  :udidnt: I've watched the whole interview multiple times and I've never heard her say anything about miley cyrus. :omg:

Hmm I can't find it now but I remember in some interview they asked her if she's ever heard a Miley Cyrus album and she said something like "My sister really loves her so I'm sure I've heard it around the house."

Taylor Swift??? when did that ****s happen 

TAYLOR SWIFT? SHE PRAISED THAT NASTY GIRL?

When did she do that :wtf:

No need to be rude. In the Showstudio Interview:

Name one song when it comes on the radio you sing along to, but you are embarrassed that you like it, so nobody knows?

I don’t want to hurt her feelings because she’s lovely – that Taylor Swift song “You Belong With Me.†Oh my God, when it comes on the radio I sing so loud, I’m so embarrassed. I so freely sing it so loud. She’s a lovely girl and very sweet – what can you do. It’s a great song, you can’t help. It’s not a bad song, it’s a great song. I think it’s because it’s very whimsical in a way that I’m not whimsical every day. When it comes on, I get this release. I want to sing it – every woman feels that way. I didn’t mean that in a bad way, Taylor – I think you’re beautiful and a great song writer.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived