💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Dressing Down?

JbGaga

Lady Gaga's Fashion  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Gaga is dressing down because she cant meet the bar she set during The Fame?

• Yes, Its too difficult for her to keep up with her self
    • No, Shes just on break it will come back!
    • Mabey, Her fashion has been declining but thats just ARTPOP

Featured Posts

GIRLS, Lady Gaga is only in full fashion when she is doing her thing...she's not working right now...I thought this was pretty obvious for most.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JbGaga

Oh look who came back! Its my thread, it would be rude of me not to answer you. No matter how extra you are

tumblr_me3x4bRRzE1qltqg1.gif

Well you took the time to quote and answer sooooooooo

ny-pose.gif

Im a guy not a girl. And She has said many times she always in full fashion even when shes home.

GIRLS, Lady Gaga is only in full fashion when she is doing her thing...she's not working right now...I thought this was pretty obvious for most.

Oh look who came back! Its my thread, it would be rude of me not to answer you. No matter how extra you are

ok then, if you say so...

tumblr_mix1ft2UB91s2vppco1_250.gif

goodbye

tumblr_inline_mmm67mYUYo1qz4rgp.gif

JbGaga

5oufWsE.gif

More proof of her retirement then ARTPOP.... :dead:

ok then, if you say so...

tumblr_mix1ft2UB91s2vppco1_250.gif

goodbye

tumblr_inline_mmm67mYUYo1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_lt77wxGe4W1qdlkgg.gif

TimisaMonster

More proof of her retirement then ARTPOP.... :dead:

Gaga will go back to GO GO Dancing, but she'll call it GA GA Dancing! R1n36u6.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JbGaga

Mabey that's why shes dressing different, shes broke and has to go back to dancing. Music just isn't paying the bills.

Gaga will go back to GO GO Dancing, but she'll call it GA GA Dancing! R1n36u6.gif

Elizabeth

Well, if you look at how she dressed in The Fame era, compared to TFM and BTW, she was relatively dressed down then too so perhaps it's a return to more simplisitic outfits with perhaps one defining part (like the Hair bow in 08/09). I remember when she said that ARTPOP was like her first album, so if she sheds her crazy outfit image and starts again then she'll be able to shock people more with clothing, like she did in the begining up to BTW. 

Also, it's almost blatently obvious at award shows and the like, that in Gaga's absense, there has been a distict lack of 'crazy' clothing and if people start dressing normally again, it'll make it easier for Gaga to stand out when she returns to her avant-garde attire. :) 

TimisaMonster

Mabey that's why shes dressing different, shes broke and has to go back to dancing. Music just isn't paying the bills.

Gaga will be even more successful as a dancer! UrGmY4M.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BigDreamer

I think the fame/fame monster really was a blitz when it came to her fashion. I think we will see alot more shocking, creative pieces from her during the ARTPOP era, but with a futuristic twist and re-establish her shock factor but in a more sophisticated way.

RAMROD

LOL ridic.

Fashion are on cycle.

And she have mentioned she does not wish to be defined or stereotyped.

She already has been now, by public, media and fans alike.

That she must dress crazy to be Gaga.

She doesn't. This might a form of her rebel.

She just wear what she thinks right for her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Well you took the time to quote and answer sooooooooo

ny-pose.gif

extra is your opinion tbh, cause I didn't even ask for it...

And honestly, she IS always in full fashion because let's face it the woman has all fashion houses from her foot till her head...What I mean is she is obviously not PRODUCING "LADY GAGA" work right now (which includes fashion)...So it's pretty much pointless to say she is "dressing down" because I think she almost always looks fabulous...and I suppose you are basing this entirely thread on your opinion about her cup dress last night, so excuse me but ya don't know what FASHION FIERCE looks like.

:oops:

don't even bother to answer me next time really

Gaga is Life

I've taken it as she's just trying to change her image so that she's not the same old Gaga from before. Hopefully she'll go back though for the apparent thing that's allegedly called ARTPOP.

TraeumereiLPB

I think she should settle down a bit, tbh. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE her artistic outfits. But now that everyone is wearing this kind of clothes, she should make a difference and wear something more classy with a twist. Something like this:

armaniprive_zpsddf6c7e2.jpeg

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

GagaSkeletonWay

I want the crazy and weird fashion from TFM era back! If I'm not wrong she said that she dressed that way because she was like that, not to seek attention, so if she becomes "normal" I'd very dissapointed.

I also think that she doesn't need to wear crazy outfits anymore to be iconic or important or relevant but for the 80% of this fanbase is a very important fact, music is very important, the most important thing, but in this fanbase we all know that fashion, appareance, performances, stuff, make up, and more things are just as important.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived