💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Dressing Down?

JbGaga

Lady Gaga's Fashion  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Gaga is dressing down because she cant meet the bar she set during The Fame?

• Yes, Its too difficult for her to keep up with her self
    • No, Shes just on break it will come back!
    • Mabey, Her fashion has been declining but thats just ARTPOP

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Eeer... none of the three. I think she just dresses the way she wants, depending on her mood/feelings. That's the way I dress myself - I very often go through periods when I'll wear a certain kind of stuff, or a certain color.... I think the way she dresses herself is actually very spontaneous.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JbGaga

Sorry I think the fashion is defiantly a part that defines her. When you ask someone you know who lady gaga is? They say something like "The girl with the crazy looks"? "O ya she strange" There not saying "ya that Italian American chick" or "That girl who sings?"

I think we can all honestly admit that she may not be famous if it wasn't for the clothes. So yes I think the clothes are a big part of her.

What I mean is that she isn't defined by her fashion now, she reached a higher level that she is recognized by the whole package. And it was obviously for attention, lol.

I get what your saying but no offence its a little different from how you or I dress ourselves. Where not in the public spotlight and being sent free clothes. She could choose anything but shes not choosing the things she use to. But I respect you opinion.

Eeer... none of the three. I think she just dresses the way she wants, depending on her mood/feelings. That's the way I dress myself - I very often go through periods when I'll wear a certain kind of stuff, or a certain color.... I think the way she dresses herself is actually very spontaneous.

i want her to wear extra-freaky stuff again(she will ofc).

C'mon, ur talking about a woman who put giant vagina, robot horse, a giant castle and all to her concert..

pr6pc.gif

Lmao # the gif

I hope so I miss The old Gagas style.

Sorry I think the fashion is defiantly a part that defines her. When you ask someone you know who lady gaga is? They say something like "The girl with the crazy looks"? "O ya she strange" There not saying "ya that Italian American chick" or "That girl who sings?"

I think we can all honestly admit that she may not be famous if it wasn't for the clothes. So yes I think the clothes are a big part of her.

I get what your saying but no offence its a little different from how you or I dress ourselves. Where not in the public spotlight and being sent free clothes. She could choose anything but shes not choosing the things she use to. But I respect you opinion.

Hmm, I thing after the BTW era she is more known as the singer that talks obsessively about bullying and gay people but I guess it's just the people we talk about everyday, right? Btw, I loved the "the American Italian chick" :smh:

JbGaga

I don't know about The fact if normal people no about the BTW foundation. More fans might no about that or people in who need those services. Lmao thanks

Hmm, I thing after the BTW era she is more known as the singer that talks obsessively about bullying and gay people but I guess it's just the people we talk about everyday, right? Btw, I loved the "the American Italian chick" :smh:

I don't know about The fact if normal people no about the BTW foundation. More fans might no about that or people in who need those services. Lmao thanks

But she talks about bullying everywhere she goes :smh:

JbGaga

Ya but whos paying attention to everywhere she goes? :nails:

But she talks about bullying everywhere she goes :smh:

Ya but whos paying attention to everywhere she goes? :nails:

People that happen to be watching TV and BAM! A wild Lady Gaga appears.

elijahfan

I think that in the end, being a celebrity doesn't really matter to Gaga when it comes to her fashion. So I maintain what I said, I do think it is a very spontaneous process - and I think some interviews with Nicola Formichetti confirm it.

JbGaga

Do you think it was appropriate for someone to bring a child that young to the BTW ball? Next topic thread XD

That girl is so lucky. :king:

Pierre

Do you think it was appropriate for someone to bring a child that young to the BTW ball? Next topic thread XD

If she was with her mom/dad I can't see any problem. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

JbGaga

You made my point! People (normal non super fans) only watch her when she's on tv or just kind of around. They know Lady gaga for Wild Lady gaga that "Bam" is what people know about gaga if you take the clothes away. Its not really a Bam

People that happen to be watching TV and BAM! A wild Lady Gaga appears.

TimisaMonster

I actually think Gaga's outfits will be the most extravagant and crazy this era! She's gonna be incorporating a lot of technology into her fashion! The Fiber Optic Wig was just a teaser as to what else she'll do!

I can see ARTPOP fashion is coming....0DpRvMJ.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JbGaga

I agree! I even like that second kind of normal look better then the normal look we get now

i want this,

Lady-gaga-black-rose-hat.jpg

but i still want this,

nm_gaga_normal_091110_ssv.jpg

Lets all hope... Altho the Fiber wigs debut at the rolling stone concert was a fail

I actually think Gaga's outfits will be the most extravagant and crazy this era! She's gonna be incorporating a lot of technology into her fashion! The Fiber Optic Wig was just a teaser as to what else she'll do!

I can see ARTPOP fashion is coming....0DpRvMJ.gif

I agree! I even like that second kind of normal look better then the normal look we get now

Lets all hope... Altho the Fiber wigs debut at the rolling stone concert was a fail

I don't think she debuted it yet. She didn't focus on lights or anything. She will debut it in her official comeback, with the lights turned off and the wig glowing.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived