Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP album cover - Blonde or Brunette?

Michael

ARTPOP album cover - Blonde or Brunette?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. ARTPOP album cover - Blonde or Brunette?

• Blonde
    • Brunette

Featured Posts

Michael

*orig-21128943.jpg

*Would you rather see BlondeGa or BrunetteGa on the cover of ARTPOP? I'd say Brunette personally, just because it would be something new and different (not counting the TFM brunette cover) and it just screams more 'ARTPOP' to me because she was brunette during most of the creation of the album.

*Vote.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Plague

I'm torn because I want her to be brunette for most of the era, but I kinda want blonde on the album cover... but idk. :sweat:

I kinda hope she wears a headdress thing that covers her hair on the cover, but mostly blonde in the booklet, with a few brunette?

AlexanderMagno

For ARTPOP, neither.

Between those two, blonde. I want her to be blonde when she releases music and performs, I don't love her brunette.

RAMROD

LOL is't obvious?

Blonde is her superstar mode.

She might only wears brunette cos she was not wanting to attract too much attention during her black out days.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alien Tulip

Brunette. Love her blonde, but its time for something new and refreshing. Blonde is getting a little boring and played out on her. I do however hope that if shes brunette in the era she wears more exciting hairstyles and exotic makeup along with bronze tans. I prefer her with black hair than light brown hair.

Michael

I kinda hope she wears a headdress thing that covers her hair on the cover, but mostly blonde in the booklet, with a few brunette?

I like this idea.

SEVDALIZA

Green or pink :lolgaga: I think she looks stunning in those hair colors.

But I have to choose one, so I'll say Blonde :fat:

operating from another world

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived