Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga Sings National Anthem at NYC Pride

JbGaga

Featured Posts

JbGaga

EXCITMENT?!?! IM FREAKING OUT!!! I JUST PREDICTED GAGA SINGING THE NATION ANTHEM! IM SOOO ENTHUSIASTIC ALL RIGHT!!! 

Your first thread post is just brimming with excitement.  I love enthusiastic fans!  :hug:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

****UPDATE- GAGA JUST SANG THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AT PRIDE!!!!!!! I DID NOT KNOW SHE WAS GONIG TO DO THAT AND IM FREAKING OUT!!!! I POSTED THIS LIKE 10 MIN BEFOR SHE STARTED SPEAKING!!!!! AND I PLANED THIS LIKE 4 DAYS AGO...... MY WORLD IS SPINNING!

***UPDATE 2- SOUNDCLOUD OF HER NATION ANTHEM http://soundcloud.com/danceinthedark1/lady-gaga-national-anthem-3

So This is my first Thread since Joining and I'm excited to post it! I've thought about what my first post would be and I think I came up with something that hasn't been asked!

Many Singers and Artist are asked to Sing the National Anthem at Sporting Events, Ceremonies, ect....

It is considered a great honor to sing the National Anthem and many great Singers like Cher, Whitney Houston, Beyoncé, Aretha Franklin, Mariah Carrie, Kelly Clarkson, And MANY MORE have done so at huge televised events.

Examples:

Cher- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7X8r8rUHXY

Whitney H- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_lCmBvYMRs

Mariah Carrie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH8q5xyXXDM

Kelly Clarkson- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l5RpaJKIQA

I could go on forever listing people but you can look them up yourself.

So here is my question and thoughts.

1) Do you think Lady Gaga Should one day sing The National Anthem if asked? Do you think she has been asked?

2) We all know Lady Gaga has a great voice. But do You think she can do such a powerful song?

3) Many Artist put there unique spin on this song. How would she make it her own?

In conclusion I think The Nation anthem is one of the most beautiful and greatest songs ever written. I look forward to hearing you thoughts and having Decisions.   Please add your own thought and comments that I may have missed.

Side note:*** If you try to negatively come for this song or America I will come for you x20. So just stay away

Lady-Gaga-telephone-lady-gaga-and-rihann.    

to all that, you must say that chers version was full-playback.

mariah and whitney had pre-recorded-versions and they sung over it, like beyonce when she was singing for the president.

JbGaga

That's why I didn't post Beyoncé's. I don't think Whitneys is pre recorded or Mariahs Ive never herd that. And are you saying Chers is lip synced?

even if its true which I doubt that's not the point.

to all that, you must say that chers version was full-playback.

mariah and whitney had pre-recorded-versions and they sung over it, like beyonce when she was singing to the president.

Phantomhive

I'm like crying rn. It's been so long since I've heard her singing voice and she SLAYED it. :legend:

In I fly on wings of winter.

germagaga

I still think her pronunciation is awkward tho. STTAAAAHHHHWWWWSSSS instead of stars. :laughga: 
"Stars" should be sung as "stahs" 

She sustained multiple C#5's with vibrato, one being on the "ee" vowel

she sang almost all of the song completely on key aca-friggin-pella

take a seat

JbGaga

Well theres a link now!!! this is crazy lmao

Nvm. The Belvedere is playing tricks on me. :laughga:

Aguinaga09

She did AMAZING!!!! Loved it!! I would not mind if she did it for another event  :flutter:

JbGaga

I think is was great for the occasion. And she always pronounces stuff strange.... that's just gaga making it her own

She sustained multiple C#5's with vibrato, one being on the "ee" vowel

she sang almost all of the song completely on key aca-friggin-pella

take a seat

germagaga

I think is was great for the occasion. And she always pronounces stuff strange.... that's just gaga making it her own

Exactly. This ain't no opera, Gaga can alter her vowels however the f*ck she wants. That she sustained multiple C#5's, and one of them was on the "ee" vowel which is the reputed "most difficult vowel to belt high on" is what impresses me 

who the hell is looking for vowel purity from Lady Gaga (none of the "great" singers Mast is comparing her to have never had moments of awkwardness with vowels, too, unless you're a trained opera singer, and even they aren't perfect all the time)

JbGaga

Super Bowl! ;)

She did AMAZING!!!! Loved it!! I would not mind if she did it for another event  :flutter:

JbGaga

Exactly. This ain't no opera, Gaga can alter her vowels however the f*ck she wants

Speaking of Opera, she did sound to me a little Theater singing it..... BUT SHES FCKING LADY GAGA!!!!!! Lmao

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived