💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga moves into a 22k a month NYC penthouse

Quark

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Gaga in California?  :udidnt:

She moved to a mansion in California in January 2008 but didnt like it and if I'm not mistaken it got sold in February of 2010.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Epione

She moved to a mansion in California in January 2008 but didnt like it and if I'm not mistaken it got sold in February of 2010.

I guess she will always be a New York girl.  :ARTPOP:

GagaMyBlood95

I really don't know why is she renting it when she can clearly buy the damn thing  :whitney:

Alien Tulip

I really don't know why is she renting it when she can clearly buy the damn thing  :whitney:

She can easily buy a penthouse condo somewhere on downtown for like 90 million instead of paying 22 thousand a month :wtf:

The Plague

$1,100 is cheap, to you...?  :fat:

Well I personally couldn't afford it, but it's cheap in general for an apartment in NYC. Especially for her.

GagaMyBlood95

She can easily buy a penthouse condo somewhere on downtown for like 90 million instead of paying 22 thousand a month :wtf:

I know, but I think it's better for her...Instead, she is literally giving them 220 000 a year..

Schizophonic

and i think its just for the moment. just a place to stay, she will buy herself something greater when she starts thinking about having a family in a few years.

elijahfan

Well I personally couldn't afford it, but it's cheap in general for an apartment in NYC. Especially for her.

Well... she wasn't always rich, you know. She paid her rent with small jobs she did.

What happened to CheapstakeCouponSaleHuntingGa tho?

75365796.gif

She looked at all the money she was accumulating and she decide to spent it :ohwell:

elijahfan

Well... apparently, this is true, as Gaga's been spotted earlier tonight leaving the building.

tumblr_mp4pezqPPL1qdmb8eo1_500.jpg

Screen_Shot_2013_06_28_at_8_45_20_PM.png

Alcina Dimitrescu

you can't buy a house in heaven :awkney:

all is flux

20k+ a month in Manhattan isn't unheard of.

Middle class in Manhattan is considered upper or upper-middle class elsewhere - I've read that if you make 75k a year, it translates to 125k a year in New York

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived