• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pierre

• AgusPop

• HausOfMark

• homomo

dirtypunx

Nah. I think it would be incredibly lame to do that, but to each their own.

Β 

As opposed to what?

SpaceAce

As opposed to what?

Β 

Β 

Maybe as opposed to not mentioning her new album and focusing on the topic at hand: Gay pride.

... :noparty:

dirtypunx

Maybe as opposed to not mentioning her new album and focusing on the topic at hand: Gay pride.

... :noparty:

Β 

Fine. But then theres really nothing of interest. Its just nice that shes there.

SpaceAce

Fine. But then theres really nothing of interest. Its just nice that shes there.

Β 

Well... I think things are quite interesting with the US's movement forward with equality and gay marriage. Times are changing and events like the pride parade are just as important as they've ever been. It'll hopefully be a nice surprise to the people attending that Gaga is there and speaks on the topic.

dirtypunx

Well... I think things are quite interesting with the US's movement forward with equality and gay marriage. Times are changing and events like the pride parade are just as important as they've ever been. It'll hopefully be a nice surprise to the people attending that Gaga is there and speaks on the topic.

Β 

Idk I just think her speeches are kind of redundant. The only thing i'll look forward to is what shes wearing.

SpaceAce

Idk I just think her speeches are kind of redundant. The only thing i'll look forward to is what shes wearing.

Β 

Maybe she'll pull something better off this time around. And yeah, I'm excited about what she might wear too. It's been so long since she's made an appearance somewhere...

• Shadow locked this topic