Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Will Speak at NYC Pride Rally TONIGHT 6/28

yourfaves

Featured Posts

Cameron Dallas

Judging by your video you weren't near my friends or the other Gaga stans I know~

they met Gaga so maybe that's what they meant 

Well, obviously I won't be walking through a crowd while recording a video...

And she didn't allow anyone near her -Aside from when she was watching the show herself on the elevated stage, where she was still about 15 feet away from the crowd. Even then, all I got from her was a kiss that she blew to me. The performers were allowed to be backstage while she was. This was told to me by the performers and security. 

The only way you could talk to her face to face was when she entered in her car, or exited.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pierre

• AgusPop

• HausOfMark

• homomo

drinkmytears

Well, obviously I won't be walking through a crowd while recording a video...

And she didn't allow anyone near her -Aside from when she was watching the show herself on the elevated stage, where she was still about 15 feet away from the crowd. Even then, all I got from her was a kiss that she blew to me. The performers were allowed to be backstage while she was. This was told to me by the performers and security. 

The only way you could talk to her face to face was when she entered in her car, or exited.

That's how they did, lol

Can I get a link on all of her photos at the Rally?  :cry: Please please. This thread has TOO many pages I couldn't find it.

Evan Peters

Her hair is like The Simpsons

lady-gaga-simpsons.jpg

:laughga:

emma roberts is an abuser

Nemo

This made The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell tonight. Only the last bit of the song, though.

Daenerys

I can't believe how upset people got over her changing the words at the end of the song. Like REALLY?

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

TroubleClef

I was at the rally.

But I got there right *after* gaga spoke. when she was talking/singing, I was walking along the pier to the area. And I heard her, but could not really hear it.

: (

its because I was not on the internet all day, until about 7 pm, and so by the time I got there, it was too late.

Then I didn't even know she was still there on the deck.

I talked to nice lady named Yvette, who told me how inspirational her speech was, etc.

The only way I finally knew Gaga was there was because of the cars leaving, and everyone running after them and screaming.

Regardless, it was still sort of fun, and exciting. I've never seen Gaga live, so....

Just wanted to share. :)

• Shadow locked this topic