💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

three more "rumors"

Squidward T

Featured Posts

hoeslay

But but  but bbbbuttututbutbtub.....I'VE GROWN SO ATTACHED TO ARTPOP :( Like when we were discussing rumored album titles "ARTPOP, Private in Public, Element of Crime" ARTPOP was always my fave.  :toofunga:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sableye

I dont think I believe any of them except for the controversy one.

She said the album artwork would be colorful and the theme was a phoenix rising from the ashes so I can't tie that in with a darker theme.

i just can't imagine her going "And now I will reveal to you the REAL name of my album" when everyone believed it to be ARTPOP. 

dirtypunx

I dont think I believe any of them except for the controversy one.

She said the album artwork would be colorful and the theme was a phoenix rising from the ashes so I can't tie that in with a darker theme.

i just can't imagine her going "And now I will reveal to you the REAL name of my album" when everyone believed it to be ARTPOP. 

thematically darker. thematically. if its lyrically darker that doesn't rule out colorful artwork or whatever

I wouldn't be surprised if she did change the album title but it's like she has already given us so much that it had us all bent on ARTPOP

When talking about my new project make sure to capitalize all the letters of ARTPOP

ARTPOP get ready for ARTPOP 

My ARTPOP could mean anything

I guess ARTPOP really is about possibilities  :ohwell:

And like what does "the album may not be called ARTPOP" even mean?!

MAY?!?!?!

da fuq?

:duhga:

I've always thought what if its not called ARTPOP. She said it was her "album/project" I don't think Gaga has ever directly said 'My next album is called ARTPOP"

Levine

It's not the first time this user makes up things with no source.

So no, that's fake.

I've always thought what if its not called ARTPOP. She said it was her "album/project" I don't think Gaga has ever directly said 'My next album is called ARTPOP"

Didn't she say it on LM chat that is was, that's how we all found out in the first place because she said that it was called ARTPOP

:shrug:

It's not the first time this user makes up things with no source.

So no, that's fake.

your right! I looked at his recent posts and they are all ones that are just fake rumors, he was the one who said that jeff tweeted  ARTPOP tracklist then deleted it, and Jade went on there and was like why are u blatantly just making up lies out of thin air? and then the thread got locked lol

I can breathe now, its all fake

:heat:

Antidote

MAY not be called ARTPOP....

Some songs MAY generate controversy....

Yeah, all those possibilities....it may or may not....bye :lolgaga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived