💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cher: "Won't hear Gaga duet because she doesn't like it"

Innovative

Featured Posts

Daenerys

What if its released as a solo song with Cher only? Then our AMAZING audio mixers can just mash the songs together and BAM. The duet. :hor:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if its released as a solo song with Cher only? Then our AMAZING audio mixers can just mash the songs together and BAM. The duet. :hor:

Cher mentioned on Twitter that no one is allowed to alter the track per RedOne's contract, so unless they agree to get back in the studio together, the song will probably not be released.

RAMROD

I actually don't understand the drama here. Wouldn't you all prefer for Gaga to come back with a bang instead of just an ok song you've already heard?

Personally I'll chose the former.

But I can understand how those who complained

would grab anything related to Gaga they can find at this point.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Queen Gloria

Glad i never got excited for it in the first place. 

Bitch better leak it then. I didn't wait 3 years to not hear this collab. 

Doogi

So, do you guys think this will, or could EVER leak online?

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

RAMROD

So, do you guys think this will, or could EVER leak online?

I think it will be on black market.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

dirtypunx

I mean I get that she has integrity but she does this so often. I feel like she must have trouble working with other artists and compromising. She really limits her exposure.

LetsGetHigh

At least we got a 16 second snippet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsYasdVolsI

Edit: someone said it's a guy's cover. wat.

Also, some of you need to take a seat blaming Gaga for this whole thing. This does not just involve Cher and Gaga. Learn something about the business. It's a known fact that Red put in his contract that no one can touch the "TGT" track; if Gaga isn't satisfied with her vocal, she can't rerecord it. Not to mention, Gaga's label ultimately gets the final say as to whether or not they want the track released, and if they feel like Cher's song coming out around the same time as Gaga's own single would be a bad business decision, they're the ones who don't give Cher's label the pass to include it on her album.

Some of you can be so, so ignorant sometimes.

Even if this were purely a matter of Gaga not liking her voice on the track - and I remain convinced that more was at play in this situation that was out of both artists' control - you should be thankful that the artist you support is so committed to only giving you her very best work that she would not let anything less than perfect come out with her name on it.

dirtypunx

Also, some of you need to take a seat blaming Gaga for this whole thing. This does not just involve Cher and Gaga. Learn something about the business. It's a known fact that Red put in his contract that no one can touch the "TGT" track; if Gaga isn't satisfied with her vocal, she can't rerecord it. Not to mention, Gaga's label ultimately gets the final say as to whether or not they want the track released, and if they feel like Cher's song coming out around the same time as Gaga's own single would be a bad business decision, they're the ones who don't give Cher's label the pass to include it on her album.

Some of you can be so, so ignorant sometimes.

Even if this were purely a matter of Gaga not liking her voice on the track - and I remain convinced that more was at play in this situation that was out of both artists' control - you should be thankful that the artist you support is so committed to only giving you her very best work that she would not let anything less than perfect come out with her name on it.

Yeah but theres something to be said for the amount of times this has happened. Obviously Gaga has some issues with collaborations.

Yeah but theres something to be said for the amount of times this has happened.

It's happened once before this, and you don't know the entire story behind that incident either.

dirtypunx

It's happened once before this, and you don't know the entire story behind that incident either.

Both times the artists have admitted to the fact that Gaga was not happy with the direction. Both times. Not to mention the trouble she had on The Edge of Glory video. Not to mention how Azealia's features have most likely been scrapped. The Fame Kills Tour cancellation.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived