💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dominique Young Unique tweeting about Gaga and Nicki Minaj.

Pierre

Featured Posts

To be fair, Nicki Minaj does outright copy Lady Gaga (not very well though) and doesnt give her any credit for it... lol

She has cited Gaga as an influence many times :roll:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

That gif. :rip: 

Wow. Gaga would be so proud of you all making fun of and bullying Nicki.

730872790.gif?1360693217

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

TimisaMonster

That gif. :rip:

If Nicki secretly has an account on here....she's probably lookin at my post like.....

"He ratted me out....What do you think I should do radio guy?"

tumblr_m76ka37GcW1qzj56jo1_400.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Pierre

If Nicki secretly has an account on here....she's probably lookin at my post like.....

"He ratted me out....What do you think I should do radio guy?"

grOzx9R.gif

:lmao: 

MelbHawker

No lies were told. Minaj does copy Gaga and that's why I dislike her. That, and her music's just... ugh it's awful. 

TimisaMonster

:lmao:

I fixed the gif, cuz it glitched, but basically the same reaction should ensue! :derpga:

Pierre

I fixed the gif, cuz it glitched, but basically the same reaction should ensue! :derpga:

:laughga: 

TimisaMonster

:laughga:

Glad I could make you laugh! It's my goal everytime I come on to GGD! It's all in my "About Me" profile :laughga:

Pierre

Glad I could make you laugh! It's my goal everytime I come on to GGD! It's all in my "About Me" profile :laughga:

Let me see :creepflop:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. :dies:

TimisaMonster

Let me see :creepflop:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. :dies:

Muffin to hide... :whitney:

Andy Darko

No lies were told. Minaj does copy Gaga and that's why I dislike her. That, and her music's just... ugh it's awful.

Almost every mainstream artist has probably "copied" or "played homage" to another artist. The problem here is people have biased and feel some artists need to be ripped while others don't.

If you dislike Minaj for copying Gaga, then you should dislike Gaga for "copying" Madonna and playing "homage to Michael Jackson" , and you should dislike Madonna for "ripping" off a bunch of artists from all forms, and you should dislike Michael JAckson for "paying homage" to Bob Fosse, so much a whole music video was based of his work, and you should dislike Beyonce for stealing from a plethora of performances artists and Bob Fosse as well..

People need to realize one our artistic greats PAblo Picasso did say, " Good Artists copy, Great artists steal."

People need to realize this stuff happens in art, and has been for the longest. The only thing that should be disliked is how mainstream artists seem to do it these days. Blatant copying is not cool, which a majority of artists these days do, including Gaga, and especially Beyonce. Taking art and making it into your own is awesome. But people also need to realize because some works have similarity doesn't mean there is some copying going on behind the scenes.

That being said. I too heavily dislike Minaj haha.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived