Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dominique Young Unique tweeting about Gaga and Nicki Minaj.

Pierre

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Almost every mainstream artist has probably "copied" or "played homage" to another artist. The problem here is people have biased and feel some artists need to be ripped while others don't.

If you dislike Minaj for copying Gaga, then you should dislike Gaga for "copying" Madonna and playing "homage to Michael Jackson" , and you should dislike Madonna for "ripping" off a bunch of artists from all forms, and you should dislike Michael JAckson for "paying homage" to Bob Fosse, so much a whole music video was based of his work, and you should dislike Beyonce for stealing from a plethora of performances artists and Bob Fosse as well..

People need to realize one our artistic greats PAblo Picasso did say, " Good Artists copy, Great artists steal."

People need to realize this stuff happens in art, and has been for the longest. The only thing that should be disliked is how mainstream artists seem to do it these days. Blatant copying is not cool, which a majority of artists these days do, including Gaga, and especially Beyonce. Taking art and making it into your own is awesome. But people also need to realize because some works have similarity doesn't mean there is some copying going on behind the scenes.

That being said. I too heavily dislike Minaj haha.

I agree with what you said.

I just can't take Minaj seriously though. ew

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost every mainstream artist has probably "copied" or "played homage" to another artist. The problem here is people have biased and feel some artists need to be ripped while others don't.

If you dislike Minaj for copying Gaga, then you should dislike Gaga for "copying" Madonna and playing "homage to Michael Jackson" , and you should dislike Madonna for "ripping" off a bunch of artists from all forms, and you should dislike Michael JAckson for "paying homage" to Bob Fosse, so much a whole music video was based of his work, and you should dislike Beyonce for stealing from a plethora of performances artists and Bob Fosse as well..

People need to realize one our artistic greats PAblo Picasso did say, " Good Artists copy, Great artists steal."

People need to realize this stuff happens in art, and has been for the longest. The only thing that should be disliked is how mainstream artists seem to do it these days. Blatant copying is not cool, which a majority of artists these days do, including Gaga, and especially Beyonce. Taking art and making it into your own is awesome. But people also need to realize because some works have similarity doesn't mean there is some copying going on behind the scenes.

That being said. I too heavily dislike Minaj haha

:tea:

That being said. I too heavily dislike Minaj haha

:tea:

Antidote

So why others can bring madonna and Gaga comparisions or Gaga with others?I'm glad she dragged nicki

I never said they can...

It's always the same, people just love to compare artists to each other, but I think it's unnecessary and I just wanted to point out that they only see what they want to see :laughga:

Monsters also said that Katy Perry copied Gaga with the mermaid picture, but they don't see that Gaga didn't invent the mermaid, she also "copied" this idea..and it's totally fine. Almost everything has been done by some artist, but that doesn't mean nobody is allowed to use the idea anymore.

When you talk bad about someone it doesn't show who this person is, but it says a lot about who you are, so I'm fine with this girl dragging Nicki and and just everyone because I don't really care, I know enough about her know

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived