💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dominique Young Unique tweeting about Gaga and Nicki Minaj.

Pierre

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Mess :toofunny:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

U-GO-BOY

I don't understand how one can go on a rant about something like this - it's not like anybody cares so why are you wasting your time on something this meaningless :wtf:

Antidote

So tired of stuff like this :smh: When Gaga wears sunglasses or wigs, nobody can wear them without being called a copycat...

Gaga did not invent this whole world, she also takes her inspiration from others.

Nicki used a green wig in the Your Love video, before Gaga, but nobody says Gaga copied that with the teal hair...but when Nicki wears  a green wig in the Starships video, everybody says Nicki copied Gaga...

why can't they just admit that they hate Nicki no matter what she does :laughga:

Blank Space

So tired of stuff like this :smh: When Gaga wears sunglasses or wigs, nobody can wear them without being called a copycat...

Gaga did not invent this whole world, she also takes her inspiration from others.

Nicki used a green wig in the Your Love video, before Gaga, but nobody says Gaga copied that with the teal hair...but when Nicki wears  a green wig in the Starships video, everybody says Nicki copied Gaga...

why can't they just admit that they hate Nicki no matter what she does :laughga:

So why others can bring madonna and Gaga comparisions or Gaga with others?I'm glad she dragged nicki

Brooke Candy

That gurl is speaking the fcking TRUTH! :golfclap: 

Spilling dat thee tbh  :trootea:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

LORD GAGA

To be fair, Nicki Minaj does outright copy Lady Gaga (not very well though) and doesnt give her any credit for it... lol

TimisaMonster

She's honestly just stating something we've already known....rB7wh8E.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived