💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perez Hilton Superfan: Lady Gaga (Download link added)

Jase

Featured Posts

Allison M

http://www.lagerassa...dwide-ip-proxy/

instructions for a proxy program

IF YOU INSTALL THIS: the 2nd thing you download says it's a "exe" but it's really something you have to unzip. so extract it to a folder, or the desktop and just copy it over to the program file folder.

that sounds like a lot. i'll just wait for videos i suppose :ninja:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hes still got a face like a mutilated **** whether hes thin or not! absolute disgusted by that creature! he always wishes that he and gaga were best friends, desperate rancid socialite filth! urgh... rant over :)

WOW!

that sounds like a lot. i'll just wait for videos i suppose :ninja:

I guess it is a bit much if you're only going to use the proxy once. I use it frequently, so..

I never got why Perez gets so much extremely hateful comments thrown at him, even on his own site. Then again, I know next to nothing about the guy but it does seem a little bit disproportionate to me...

ughhhhh

I never got why Perez gets so much extremely hateful comments thrown at him, even on his own site. Then again, I know next to nothing about the guy but it does seem a little bit disproportionate to me...

because he's an annoying hypocrite.

He is really horrible about Celebs he doesn't like, at one point apparently Will.i.am's manager battered him

ughhhhh

because he's an annoying hypocrite.

Examples? :sweat: I've barely read/seen anything he did, which totally excuses my ignorance. :crossed:

He is really horrible about Celebs he doesn't like, at one point apparently Will.i.am's manager battered him

Oh, wow, that's nasty :eek:

Examples? :sweat: I've barely read/seen anything he did, which totally excuses my ignorance. :crossed:

Oh, wow, that's nasty :eek:

Perez couldn't prove it, Will.i.am claimed it was one of his fans, so nobody knows what actually happened

I'm so pissed, my tv provider just cancelled ITV 2 4 days ago and made it a pay tv channel wtf perfect timing

Archived