Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perez Hilton Superfan: Lady Gaga (Download link added)

Jase

Featured Posts

I just read the bottom of the that site you posted it says times there :dumb:

Plus it says in the title of this thread ;) :P

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

When him & gaga were in a different country I assume

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Why is this thread only on it's second page? I'd have thought many more people would be interested.

Probably because it's Perez

So people in the US can't watch the stream? I don't know how to do the proxy stuff...

http://www.lagerassa...dwide-ip-proxy/

instructions for a proxy program

IF YOU INSTALL THIS: the 2nd thing you download says it's a "exe" but it's really something you have to unzip. so extract it to a folder, or the desktop and just copy it over to the program file folder.

SAMUELJAMESIV

hes still got a face like a mutilated **** whether hes thin or not! absolute disgusted by that creature! he always wishes that he and gaga were best friends, desperate rancid socialite filth! urgh... rant over :)

hes still got a face like a mutilated **** whether hes thin or not! absolute disgusted by that creature! he always wishes that he and gaga were best friends, desperate rancid socialite filth! urgh... rant over :)

Huge Perez stan then? :troll:

You should keep comments like that to yourself, that's totally uncalled for.

Perez doesn't have to "wish", he and Gaga have been good friends since before she had a hit.

Archived