đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Remember when gaga wanted the BTW horns to be permanent implants?

Carles

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't remember that, no. Where did she say that?

I do remember her saying they were her "bones", and that they had naturally emerged, and pretty much rejecting the whole idea of them being mere implants, much less makeup. And keeping that up, staying in character, for quite a while.

I wouldn't mind

I don't remember that, no. Where did she say that?

I do remember her saying they were her "bones", and that they had naturally emerged, and pretty much rejecting the whole idea of them being mere implants, much less makeup. And keeping that up, staying in character, for quite a while.

I'm 90% sure she never said it. And you're right, she said they've always been there and they come out "when she's inspired"

3q425253qwewq

gaga+and+orlan.jpg

As it was already said, she's being sued right now because of the idea by the french artist, ORLAN.

I loved the horns, but I wouldn't have wanted them to be perma.

Gaga changes way too much to be stuck with something like that where she can't alter her physical appearance around it.

Make-up today can do the same job that a permanent plastic surgery augmentation would.

There's really no need. ORLAN did it because she wanted the features of famous women from multiple paintings, and then added the horns as a secondary procedure.

I'm glad Gaga didn't do this. To be blunt, it would have been reductive. She can put horns on with facial glue and be just as fine. And I enjoy the other artist, but Gaga did not copy her. ORLAN is suing for like 35 million. It's just an artist who is money hungry who is going to latch upon the idea that Gaga steals because she uses an idea that's been done before in the past, even though these same artists who accuse her of plagiarism rehashed the same ideas from the contemporaries of their time. 

SharGaga

When did she say that? Why would she do something like that? She was probably joking

I don't even recall her ever saying that... If she did, she was obviously joking. And even if she wasn't and went through with it, it's not like it affects any of us. It's her body and she can do what she wants with it.

She was so serious with the crap that she said during that period, that I thought that she'd do it and I hated her even more.

Being a fan during those days was so ****ing irritating.

Antidote

She would never do that, she was just kidding (thank god rofl)

Guess she wanted some press :flop:

clamchwder

Feel like I'm the only one who LOVED the horns. 

i love her horns too! but not as a permanent implanted feature i guess.

Feel like I'm the only one who LOVED the horns. 

6EkyY.gif

I feel the same way. I loved them!

I thought they were incredibly unique and aesthetically unusual, yet beautiful.

... and just badass.

(but I agree, I'm glad they weren't permanent)

• 2 weeks later...
KatlynCarr387

I would flip, because she has to change her style every now and then, she's Gaga :) she likes different things, just look at her costumes, listen to her music, total genius, I'm telling you, she is one of my Heroes <3

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived