đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady GaGa, other celebs, party at downtown restaurant for Kate Upton's

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's rude to me, end of story. If you don't find it rude, I don't really care so... 

tumblr_metxgfGIrv1rdutw3o1_500.gif

Well then, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Saint Laurent

Well then, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

I think it would be best.

nene-leakes-gif.gif

3q425253qwewq

Some things are better left private. Her Grandfathers death for example. She refers to herself as our friend, our moth and that she loves us immensely. Would somebody who loved you so much, keep this from you?

It is rude. She's being a tad unappreciative of what she has for my liking. Lots of people are talented, she made it because people believed in her. Them people were us. She should respect that and all that we've given her and what she is now able to do because of what we've given her. 

It's rude to me, end of story. If you don't find it rude, I don't really care so... 

My boyfriend jizzed on my nose on accident and I gained 15 pounds in two months. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner.

Why do you really care? It's her personal, love life. Not her public career.

I just dont understand. I dont want you to feel like you're being attacked, but I just dont get why her keeping her intimate life private makes you mad. She doesn't have to tell anyone those things. This is different then her not talking about an album release date, it's a bit more sacred then that. It's about who she loves, why do you need to know?

Saint Laurent

My boyfriend jizzed on my nose on accident and I gained 15 pounds in two months. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner.

Why do you really care? It's her personal, love life. Not her public career.

I just dont understand. I dont want you to feel like you're being attacked, but I just dont get why her keeping her intimate life private makes you mad. She doesn't have to tell anyone those things. This is different then her not talking about an album release date, it's a bit more sacred then that. It's about who she loves, why do you need to know?

I don't care about you because you've never said that you were my mother, you don't love me unconditionally and I have no idea who you are. 

It's not her feelings, it's just an engagement. Not telling us is ridiculous and I don't understand.

3q425253qwewq

I don't care about you because you've never said that you were my mother, you don't love me unconditionally and I have no idea who you are. 

It's not her feelings, it's just an engagement. Not telling us is ridiculous and I don't understand.

I can only do so much fandom before I view it as fanaticism. 

But It is her feelings though, because it is such a special engagement. She's not telling you, because you liking her as a performer, has absolutely nothing to do with her private life. Behind closed doors, she's a different person for all we know. There is a difference between who someone is as a persona vs. who they are as a person. She doesn't have to tell anyone those kinds of things. Yes, she loves her fans, but telling her fans who she loves and if she's married,divorced, or single is a different story.

The sense of being entitled to that kind of information is rude, her withholding those things, however, is NOT rude. 

You're being both rude and crazy right now.

To everybody asking, she only met Taylor because of her platform. A platform she would not have without us, her fans. So yeah, it's kind of rude not to tell us. 

britfacials6.gif

This logic is so flawed I just can't...

Saint Laurent

Becoming very obvious that youre trolling

tumblr_lrsnwqe96A1qzmqi8.gif

britfacials6.gif

This logic is so flawed I just can't...

No it's the truth. 

tumblr_m0dpjlWlnn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Blue Dream

To everybody asking, she only met Taylor because of her platform. A platform she would not have without us, her fans. So yeah, it's kind of rude not to tell us. 

1a7.jpg

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived