💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady GaGa, other celebs, party at downtown restaurant for Kate Upton's

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Not sure where that "fiancee" coming from.

But I am happy that Gaga still love to take picture for fans or fans family. She have not changed guys!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpaceAce

I think it's a bit rude of her not to tell us, if she is engaged. 

She wouldn't have met him if it wasn't for us.

lmao. Who are you tho?

GagaMyBlood95

ENGAGED??????!?!?!?!!!?! WHAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?!?!?!?!

We need pictureeeeeeees god please 

mrlemon

No it isn't actually.

She probably was planning to tell us not expecting the word to get out before hand

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Saint Laurent

To everybody asking, she only met Taylor because of her platform. A platform she would not have without us, her fans. So yeah, it's kind of rude not to tell us. 

3q425253qwewq

To everybody asking, she only met Taylor because of her platform. A platform she would not have without us, her fans. So yeah, it's kind of rude not to tell us. 

Ok, let me flip that logic on you.

Without Gaga → we wouldn't be a fan → without her making music there would be no Gaga.

Gaga met Taylor because of HER music  Ã¢â€ â€™ Her Music Video →  The Director's Casting Call 

Her life Ã¢â€ â€™ She doesn't owe her fans anything, especially in regards to her personal life.

/thread bro

GagaMyBlood95

I knew this was going to happen  :smh:

Some fans expect her to give us all information about her, the only thing left is to tell us how many times has she went to the bathroom today.....

I think it's a bit rude of her not to tell us, if she is engaged. 

She wouldn't have met him if it wasn't for us.

If it were really for us, we would have chosen Scheiße as the fourth single, and the video for Yoü and I would have never existed. :flop:

She has always refrain from talking about her personal life. Gaga has always been very open about that stance. I don't understand how wanting a bit of privacy is considered rude.

Michelle

She's just relaxing with her boyfriend before her next album.. Everyone is reading too far into it. Taylor knows these people from his career, and Gaga joins him at these events to support him like any good date would. She goes with him as a friend and girlfriend, not as "Lady Gaga" or a celebrity. She's still human and can support the people she loves, whether you like the people that surrounds him or not.

Exactly :clap:

Also, it is NONE of our business of she is engaged or not, so saying she is "rude for not telling" is is the absurd.

I would be so happy for her :wub: You people should be happy she found love and is HAPPY!!!

Anyway, I also am curious what she wore :flutter:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Saint Laurent

If it were really for us, we would have chosen Scheiße as the fourth single, and the video for Yoü and I would have never existed. :flop:

She has always refrain from talking about her personal life. Gaga has always been very open about that stance. I don't understand how wanting a bit of privacy is considered rude.

Some things are better left private. Her Grandfathers death for example. She refers to herself as our friend, our moth and that she loves us immensely. Would somebody who loved you so much, keep this from you?

It is rude. She's being a tad unappreciative of what she has for my liking. Lots of people are talented, she made it because people believed in her. Them people were us. She should respect that and all that we've given her and what she is now able to do because of what we've given her. 

It's rude to me, end of story. If you don't find it rude, I don't really care so... 

tumblr_metxgfGIrv1rdutw3o1_500.gif

Americano

What kind of mess?

You're not the one dating her, so butt out of her relationship. It's frankly none of your business, and it's kind of psycho that you think it is.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived